The Lip Bar Vegan Lip Gloss - 0.34oz

by The Lip Bar

She's clear, she's sparkly, she's subtle but knows how to have fun! Trophy Wife lip gloss is the perfect everyday shade. Wear it to the grocery store or on a date when you're going for that no-makeup, makeup look. It's non-sticky, vegan and cruelty-free!

Color Palette: Translucent

Color Family: Clear

Suggested Age: All Ages

Organic, lightweight gloss is packed with color and also nourishes; Vegan and Cruelty Free

Product Form: Liquid

What’s the staying power of this lipstick?
Start your review of The Lip Bar Vegan Lip Gloss - 0.34oz!
Chattanooga, TN
The Lip Bar Vegan Lip Gloss - 0.34oz uploaded by Jewell S.
I always wanted to try a lipbar gloss because I am from Detroit. When I found out the products were going to be in Target I was so excited. I tried the holiday collection candy cane and the color was amazing. I love the applicator and the texture of the gloss is everything. I hope more Targets will fill their shelves with more of their products.
Pontiac, MI
Love The LipBar lip glosses! I’m obsessed with this brand. They are affordable, vegan, and give an amazing vibe!