The Lip Bar Vegan Lip Gloss - 0.34oz

by The Lip Bar

She's clear, she's sparkly, she's subtle but knows how to have fun! Trophy Wife lip gloss is the perfect everyday shade. Wear it to the grocery store or on a date when you're going for that no-makeup, makeup look. It's non-sticky, vegan and cruelty-free!

Color Palette: Translucent

Color Family: Clear

Suggested Age: All Ages

Organic, lightweight gloss is packed with color and also nourishes; Vegan and Cruelty Free

Product Form: Liquid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Lip Bar Vegan Lip Gloss - 0.34oz!
Naté M.
Hoffman Estates , IL
The Lip Bar Vegan Lip Gloss - 0.34oz uploaded by Naté M.
Review for: Ms Independent
Love this lip gloss! It’s a beautiful brown nude that leaves my lips moisturized with no stickiness. It applies silky and is long lasting.
Brittney W.
Salida, CA
The Lip Bar Vegan Lip Gloss - 0.34oz uploaded by Brittney W.
Review for: Ms Independent
First product i have ever used from the lip bar and definitely not the last! This lip gloss is a pigmented red with beautiful gold glitter. Also EXTREMELY comfortable on the lips. Was perfect for my Christmas look😍
Devan Y.
Katy, TX
Review for: Heartbreaker
I carry this around in my purse. Not only is it beautiful, but it’s moisturizing. I love everything I’ve gotten from them. The packaging is so pretty! I feel like a celebrity.The Lip Bar Lip Gloss
Jewell S.
Oak Park, MI
Review for: Ms Independent
I bought The lip bar candy cane gloss from Target I was nervous because I thought it was gonna be a cheap holiday gloss with tons of sparkle. But wait.... it's such high quality and beautiful. I absolutely love it. The Lip Bar Lip Gloss
Tolonda W.
Detroit, MI
The Lip Bar Vegan Lip Gloss - 0.34oz uploaded by Tolonda W.
Review for: Ms Independent
Look for awesome lip glosses with clever names. The Lip Bar definitely has you. They cover you with every shade you’ll need and viva viva voom, you’ll definitely have a look that will turn heads and get you tons of compliments. Ms. Independent was a shade I was on the fence about but after seeing fellow TLB Beauties wearing I definitely had to have it.
Lola O.
Arlington, MA
Review for: Heartbreaker
Chocolate sauce on your lips, but in a great way. I love the way the color looked, and the product felt smooth on my lips. It was my first time, as I normally use the matte colors and I would definitely purchase again. It shifts my look, and adds a bit of glam to a regular fit!
Michelle S.
Boston
Review for: Ms Independent
Precovid this was my favorite lip gloss. The gloss isn’t sticky and lasts through my morning coffee. I’ll definitely pick up this gloss again when we don’t have to hide our faces behind masks any longer.
LaToya D.
Silver Spring, MD
The Lip Bar lip gloss is long lasting and has great pigment. It does not dry out my lips which is a huge plus. I can eat a meal and the lip gloss will still last!
Vanessa B.
Victorville, CA
I actually have the new one loves loss from their collaboration with Justine sky and I must say that it is the perfect nude gloss I mean for any skin tone the creaminess of the gloss the color of the gloss it’s just the most amazing lipgloss I have ever tried I also love their minimalist gloss with his which is just their clear gloss either one of those are my favorites you can find them at the little bar.com and you can also find them at your local target
Amber S.
Ewing, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Ms Independent
I love a good lip gloss, this one is bomb. I love this color especially for the fall, it doesn't show that dark btw it is a gloss lol

Looking for your answer?