The Lion King (Paperback) uploaded by Raysa G.

BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES #91 in Books

Now available! Our deluxe songbook features piano/vocal arrangements of 14 songs by Elton John and Tim Rice from this beloved Tony -winning musical: Be Prepared * Can You Feel the Love Tonight * Chow Down * Circle of Life * Endless Night * Hakuna Matata * He Lives in You (Reprise) * I Just Can't Wait to Be King * King of Pride Rock * The Madness of King Scar * The Morning Report * Nants' Ingonyama * Shadowland * They Live in You. Includes a special section of fantastic full-color photos from the Broadway production! see more...

• Who was your favorite character and why?4 Answers
  • Is this book a good read?1 Answers
  • is it really worth reading ? why should one person read t...1 Answers
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Vocal selections is the sheet music for the movie, which include favorites like circle of life and can't wait to be king. They're great for the musical nut or the playwright child who's into drama and theater. Personally, they weren't for me.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Obsessed with the lion king my whole life. Simba and nala are my favorite. I cry every single time mufasa dies. Still watch and read the story to my daughter. I know all the words to every song!
Jackie K.
North Reading, MA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love all things “Lion King”, from the story to the soundtrack to the art. The Lion King really is a masterpiece. Today, I get the special treat of reviewing the art book from Disney’s iconic 1994 film. All and all, I would also say that it is one of the best ‘Art Of’ books of any animated film.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Bookworm Expert Level 1
YES LOVE THE LOIN KING ONE OF THE BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME THE MUSIC WAS GREAT LOVE IT MY CHILDREN WOULD WATCH THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MY GRANDCHILDREN AND THEY KNEW EVERY SONG BY HEART WE STILL WATCH I RECOMMEND
Raysa G.
This is my #GiftCrush, I went to this theatre play, is amazing I totally recommend for this holidays. The musicians are spectaculars. And now and want this book so I can compare the production with the author.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Not only was this my childhood favorite movie, but it was my favorite book I absolutely love it and how it makes you feel how your in the book when reading it, now that I'm older with kids I love seeing my daughter read this and watch the movies (:
E G.
Goshen, IN
A lot of people have been writing that this is a book based on the movie and how they love reading it. This is not the case. Vocal Selections means that this is a book of sheet music and lyrics from the movie. It is not a story or an adaption of the movie. It is sheet music and lyrics you can use to play piano or sing the songs yourself. It can be used to learn the full songs or take smaller sections for an audition. This version includes five songs: Be Prepared, Can You Feel the Love Tonight, Circle of Life, Hakuna Matata and I Just Can't Wait to Be King. It also features color photos from the film.

Please be honest when you write these reviews or at least make sure you are writing about the right product!
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Lovely book and great collection as all the characters and drawings in the books relate to the film characters. This is a wonderful book for kids and one of my top favorites of the Disney collection.
chasity J.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the Lion King.
This is my altimeter favorit movie. I recite the words to this movie everytime I watch it (and that's alot) I most definitely recommend this book.😁😉😆😗😘😙😚😏😌❤👍👌✌👏👊🎵💯
Danielle W.
Advance, NC
Lion King is my all time favorite musical and movie. It combines my love for animals with my enjoyment of Disney movies and creates such a wonderful production. The music in my opinion is one of its strongest features. The lyrics are so powerful, and I feel moved each time I listen to the songs from this work.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
Where Can I find this????
Marie T.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Would you consider The Lion King your favorite Disney movie?
Daniella S.
Who's your favorite in movie
tammy h.
I been try to find the lion king.
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Who is your favorite character?