The Lion King uploaded by Amanda R.

BY BUENA VISTA

Lion King-Signature Collection DVD

Rachana K.
Wonderful movie with a great story to build on! Love the baby Simba in the beginning he's so cute! The songs are great and the animation is wonderful. My favorite characters are definitely timon and pumbaa
Massiel P.
I love this movie was very charming, you'll fall in love with simba, I hated when his dad die. But I would recommend this movie.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Lion King is a really good Disney movie classic there's is a lot of singing in this movie which I'm not a big fan of
Erin S.
Kentwood
Truthfully I feel like this is the all time greatest Disney movie, and nothing will ever compare.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
An amazing and Classic Disney movie. It has catchy music and a heartfelt story.
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
Who doesnt love the lion king?! This is an amazing disney movie. I love the story and all of the actors. I also really enjoy all of the adult jokes throughout the movie
Emily S.
Monroeville, NJ
My favorite Disney movie of all time. This movie has it all...great music, action, comedy, and lots of love. Such a great pick for your family. Hakuna matata..
Shelby T.
Just received one of my favorite childhood movies via Disney movie club!! I got it for my kids and they love it so much. I'm so happy to have it again.
Keri R.
This my all time favourite Disney movie! The songs are amazing! I'm 22 and still have the songs playing on my iPhone. I still cry every time I watch it, when Mufasa dies, but it is still such a lovely movie. I watch it with my daughter, she loves it too! Both of our favourite characters are timon and pumba 😀
Amanda R.
Love this Disney movie and love how I can share with my kids a movie I enjoyed when I was a kid ❤❤❤❤
this is the two disc special that also shows a lot about how they made the movie and made it so realistic
Maria D.