The Lion King uploaded by Amanda R.

BY BUENA VISTA

Lion King-Signature Collection DVD

Natasha S.
Chambersburg
One of my all time favorite Disney movies. I watched it all the time when I was a kid. I love the music and now I play it for my 3 month old son. I love the Can't Wait To Be King part of the movie and the song.
T B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Based off of a Shakespeare play, this is a great, reinvented spin on it from Disney! It’s a classic movie with great characters and wonderful songs. One of the Disney movies you must watch. Who could forget the classic songs of the circle of life of a hakuna matata!
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Lion King this is my all time favorite Disney movie ever!
I have a two year old son an had his baby shower theme Lion King as well as Setting up all his nursery decor in Lion King. Have kept it all as keep sakes To
Veronica S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who doesnt love the lion king?! This is an amazing disney movie. I love the story and all of the actors. I also really enjoy all of the adult jokes throughout the movie
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Favorite childhood movie! This movies beautiful and the second one and 1-1/2 was adorable as well! This will always be in my top favorites! I wish they didn’t ruin it with lion guard and worked on the original characters!
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my all time favorite Disney cartoons. It is great graphics for as old as it is. It’s got cute little lessons thrown in. It is a must see movie. I highly recommend this Disney movie. It’s a classic!
Rachana K.
Wonderful movie with a great story to build on! Love the baby Simba in the beginning he's so cute! The songs are great and the animation is wonderful. My favorite characters are definitely timon and pumbaa
Emily S.
Monroeville, NJ
My favorite Disney movie of all time. This movie has it all...great music, action, comedy, and lots of love. Such a great pick for your family. Hakuna matata..
Shelby T.
Just received one of my favorite childhood movies via Disney movie club!! I got it for my kids and they love it so much. I'm so happy to have it again.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie this is a family classic and it teaches kids about the circle of life and I enjoy this movie and I love the soundtrack in the movie
Maria D.