The Limited uploaded by Robyn P.The Limited uploaded by Sherry S.

BY THE LIMITED

The Limited is a women's fashion retailer that offers clothing, jewelry, handbags and accessories. see more...

• Now that The Limited is out of business, can anyone suggest a good ...3 Answers
  • Did all of the stores go out of business or just the one in my mall?2 Answers
  • Hi regards Do you have shops in Latin America? The best wishes 20171 Answers
The Limited
  • "The stores are usually tucked into a corner of the mall that I don't normally go to, but I will shop there if I think about it and it and am looking for some cute work clothes or a nice holiday outfit. " in 20 reviews
  • "I have gotten a few items from the limited and they are all very good quality but they are on the more expensive end of things." in 9 reviews
  • "limited is more like a place to get work cloths that have class an they have great sales i like there cloths because they are more of a professional style" in 9 reviews
  • "It's a great store with hit or miss service, sometimes they're extremely helpful and other times the staff is practically non-existent." in 6 reviews
  • "Very high quality, extremely good customer service, and their store is always nice and neat!" in 6 reviews
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
The Limited I love this store. It's a great style for ladies in their 30s 40s that still want to have a young modern style. Also their sizes are consistent so you can shop online & know you're getting the right size. My only complaint is the price, even clearance is pretty expensive.
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Fashionista Expert
Another great store for dressed up work clothes, but very over priced. The quality is great, and they carry petite and all sizes which is an advantage. Your shopping experience at this store is very pleasant as the people who work the floor are very attentive. I shop here when ever I need suit pants, a dressy blouse, or a dress for work. They have color variety which is nice. Their online store also carries dresses for special events, those dresses are excellent quality.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Fashionista Expert
I love their business casual vibe. A great place to shop. Sales people are always super helpful & the have really good sales. I never pay full price for anything, so it's great to be able to look awesome without breaking the bank. Being able to shop online is way important, & so it's great to be able to look stuff up before shopping, saves lots of time.
CHIBANE R.
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
I love The Limited! I am a recent graduate and professional, and find their prices can be a bit high for my wallet. However, I am on their mailing list and get updates when they have sales. Their sales are GREAT! I have multiple blazers and shirts from The Limited and I love them. I actually got a maroon blazer that goes with almost anything. I'm obsessed with it.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
I can't shop here any longer as they closed all the locations near me. It looks like I can not shop the website either. Its a shame because I loved that store.
Arely B.
Arely B.
They have really nice casual and professional clothing. They usually have good deal. I buy plenty of my work clothes here. They have different styles for petite & tall people. I struggle finding good clothing because of my height. I will shop here again for sure.
Rebecca D C.
Rebecca D C.
The last pair of professional pants I bought fell apart on like my first wear. The pairs I had bought before that didn't last more than a few months. Don't waste your money - not even during a sale.
Shana P.
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
Can't believe they are closing all of their stores. I have trouble finding pants that fit well and their dress pants fit me perfectly! Even able to find pants with the perfect length without hemming. So sad they are closing!
Willa L.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
This was a great store back in the day for professional clothes and women's suiting attire. I also used to get the best party dresses there. I am therefore so crushed to hear that all stores including the online boutique are closing!! Too bad!!!
Robyn P.
Robyn P.
It was 5 stars until I ordered something in mid-November and didn't get it until two weeks ago...and it wasn't even the proper fit! I was NOT pleased at all. I'm super bummed they went down like this, because I really did get all my clothing from there.
jill b.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Does anyone think there over priced
Emily J.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
This store still exists? WE used to have one but it closed a few years back. Can you order online?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Would they be comparable to express?
Em V.
Em V.
Any brands like it that's not as pricey?
Farrah S.
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
Does anyone think hoer selection is shrinking ?