The Limited uploaded by Robyn P.The Limited uploaded by Sherry S.

The Limited

The Limited is a women's fashion retailer that offers clothing, jewelry, handbags and accessories. see more...

• Now that The Limited is out of business, can anyone suggest a goo...3 Answers
  • Did all of the stores go out of business or just the one in my mall?2 Answers
  • Hi regards Do you have shops in Latin America? The best wishes 20171 Answers
The Limited
  • "The stores are usually tucked into a corner of the mall that I don't normally go to, but I will shop there if I think about it and it and am looking for some cute work clothes or a nice holiday outfit. " in 20 reviews
  • "limited is more like a place to get work cloths that have class an they have great sales i like there cloths because they are more of a professional style" in 9 reviews
  • "I have gotten a few items from the limited and they are all very good quality but they are on the more expensive end of things." in 9 reviews
  • "It's a great store with hit or miss service, sometimes they're extremely helpful and other times the staff is practically non-existent." in 6 reviews
  • "Sifting through the sales rack pays off too; you can always find something cute in there!" in 6 reviews
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Another great store for dressed up work clothes, but very over priced. The quality is great, and they carry petite and all sizes which is an advantage. Your shopping experience at this store is very pleasant as the people who work the floor are very attentive. I shop here when ever I need suit pants, a dressy blouse, or a dress for work. They have color variety which is nice. Their online store also carries dresses for special events, those dresses are excellent quality.
Katherina M.
I'm so sad this company closed :( I loved the styles and prices offered at The Limited. Clothes was on point. So sad they couldn't stay open.
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
Can't believe they are closing all of their stores. I have trouble finding pants that fit well and their dress pants fit me perfectly! Even able to find pants with the perfect length without hemming. So sad they are closing!
This store is so extremely classy. They are expensive, but they have sales almost every day which is extremely helpful.
Zax L.
Huge fan of this store. They offer quality suits and separates. They are a bit expensive but you get what you pay for. I love that they make certain items in the same color yet different style. Allows me to switch things up in my closet if I wanted. You can also get free alterations on items you purchase there.
Amanda W.
The Limited has a great variety of clothing!! Casual and dress clothing, so you can find regular outfits for everyday wear, something for work and even something for a night out or an event!! Prices aren't too bad either, and they always have some great sales!
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorites stores! Love the quality of the clothing and they have good sales! The skirts over there are just lovely and the shirts are just so fetch! Somethings are really expensive but they have greats deals on the online page :)
Rachel R.
I love the variety of dress pants they have. They have cute patterns and colors. The dress pants are super comfy for work as well. They clothes aren't super expensive, I find them to have great sales and discounts to help with purchases. I would recommend anyone to shop here who's looking for nice conservative business casual clothing.
Shakira W.
I love their clothes , even though they are really pricey they are classy really fashionable style .i recommend this store to anyone that loves to wear classy clothing for going out , or work or just plain wearing them you won't be disappointed.
Yadira C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I lve this place, they have great stuff for work and their sales are really good.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Does anyone think there over priced
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
This store still exists? WE used to have one but it closed a few years back. Can you order online?
Amanda R.
Would they be comparable to express?
Em V.
Any brands like it that's not as pricey?
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
Does anyone think hoer selection is shrinking ?