ASOS Makeup Is Coming—And It's Under $20
BY THE LIMITED
4.28 / 5 based on 311 Reviews
The Limited is a women's fashion retailer that offers clothing, jewelry, handbags and accessories. see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "The stores are usually tucked into a corner of the mall that I don't normally go to, but I will shop there if I think about it and it and am looking for some cute work clothes or a nice holiday outfit. " in 20 reviews
- "I have gotten a few items from the limited and they are all very good quality but they are on the more expensive end of things." in 9 reviews
- "limited is more like a place to get work cloths that have class an they have great sales i like there cloths because they are more of a professional style" in 9 reviews
- "It's a great store with hit or miss service, sometimes they're extremely helpful and other times the staff is practically non-existent." in 6 reviews
- "Very high quality, extremely good customer service, and their store is always nice and neat!" in 6 reviews
I am not too happy with the prices of their clothes, but you do get what you pay for. I buy my investment clothes at the Limited, like black skirts and pants, tops and sweaters that stay in style.. classics. If you treat these clothes well, they will last. I have one pencil skirt that is 8 years old, and it is still perfect.
Great quality clothes. Very classy looking, helpful when updating to a more mature wardrobe!
I can't fit in the clothes here anymore, but I love getting deals on their smallest sizes for my 10 year old. Some are still a tad big, but Classic never goes out of style!
I love shopping at The Limited. I can always find great dress pants and tops. I usually find cute and fashionable tops and shoes as well. There are lots of choices and the staff is always friendly at all locations I've been to.
I love this store! It is perfect for finding cute yet sophisticated outfits.
I absolutely love The Limited! The clothes are great quality! I buy my clothes for work at the Limited! you can't go wrong with them for buisness clothing! :)
Nice clothes and store is very organized, but sometimes it is extremely over priced
Classic silhouettes and trendy pieces along side awesome sales and great quality. I love their mix and match suit pieces that allow you to create your own look.
Kind of overpriced but the quality is good. it has a large selection of business casual outfits as well.
I worked there for a while, so most of my wardrobe is from The Limited. There are some great quality products and some not so great, but you can usually tell what will hold up and what won't. And there are always coupons out that can save you a lot of money.
Q & A
Does anyone think there over priced
This store still exists? WE used to have one but it closed a few years back. Can you order online?
Would they be comparable to express?
Any brands like it that's not as pricey?
Does anyone think hoer selection is shrinking ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos