The Limited uploaded by Robyn P.The Limited uploaded by Sherry S.

BY THE LIMITED

The Limited is a women's fashion retailer that offers clothing, jewelry, handbags and accessories. see more...

• Now that The Limited is out of business, can anyone suggest a goo...3 Answers
  • Did all of the stores go out of business or just the one in my mall?2 Answers
  • Hi regards Do you have shops in Latin America? The best wishes 20171 Answers
The Limited
  • "The stores are usually tucked into a corner of the mall that I don't normally go to, but I will shop there if I think about it and it and am looking for some cute work clothes or a nice holiday outfit. " in 20 reviews
  • "I have gotten a few items from the limited and they are all very good quality but they are on the more expensive end of things." in 9 reviews
  • "limited is more like a place to get work cloths that have class an they have great sales i like there cloths because they are more of a professional style" in 9 reviews
  • "It's a great store with hit or miss service, sometimes they're extremely helpful and other times the staff is practically non-existent." in 6 reviews
  • "Very high quality, extremely good customer service, and their store is always nice and neat!" in 6 reviews
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Not a bad store! I like their sales, but otherwise I feel that some items aren't worth the price for the quality you get. They're good for their business clothing and dresses!
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
I like Limited a lot. Their beautiful clothes and I have some in my closet that I have had for years but they look like I bought them yesterday. The only problem I have is the fit. I have a hard time finding things that fit right in there.
Zuemy A.
Valrico, FL
I actually really enjoy this store, I think it is the perfect place to shop when you're transitioning from a teen to a young working adult. All of their items are very fashionable but professional and flattering to the young working woman.
Jenni G.
Raleigh, NC
I am not too happy with the prices of their clothes, but you do get what you pay for. I buy my investment clothes at the Limited, like black skirts and pants, tops and sweaters that stay in style.. classics. If you treat these clothes well, they will last. I have one pencil skirt that is 8 years old, and it is still perfect.
Mindy M.
Seattle, WA
The Limited is great. They have great selection for classy pieces that you can dress up or dress down, wear to work or a night out. The jewelry is pricey but if you wait until you get coupons in the mail for the jewelry they're worth it.
Taylor C.
Kalamazoo, MI
The Limited is actually great. The pieces are lovely and very high quality. Even though some things can be a little expensive, they are always having some type of sale. Even though I am a student, living on a student budget, I'm still able to get nicer pieces of clothing from The Limited for research presentations and interviews.
Jordan K.
milwaukee, wi
I've here some of my co-shoppers say that this store is for older people. In some cases I agree, but I have found many tops and dresses that look and fit so nice. They are high quality and the material is the same after I wash. Love them!
Sherry S.
Honea Path, SC
The Limited is one of my favorite stores to shop for clothes. Their clothing is made from the finest fabrics and they are form fitting and comfortable. The prices are within my budget and they have clothes that look good on a woman of my age.
Laura S.
Love shopping at The Limited as their prices are reasonable. They have nicer clothes to wear to work as well as some casual tops. Their credit card has a lot of perks such as free hemming so if your short like me you will save money.
hemil m.
Fashionista Expert
I just love this store so much !! It's more of professional clothes but you can find cute tops and dresses for parties and gatherings. I like how well my size fits me :)
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Does anyone think there over priced
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
This store still exists? WE used to have one but it closed a few years back. Can you order online?
Amanda R.
Would they be comparable to express?
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
Does anyone think hoer selection is shrinking ?
Em V.
Any brands like it that's not as pricey?