The Limited uploaded by Robyn P.The Limited uploaded by Sherry S.

BY THE LIMITED

The Limited is a women's fashion retailer that offers clothing, jewelry, handbags and accessories. see more...

• Now that The Limited is out of business, can anyone suggest a goo...3 Answers
  • Did all of the stores go out of business or just the one in my mall?2 Answers
  • Hi regards Do you have shops in Latin America? The best wishes 20171 Answers
The Limited
  • "The stores are usually tucked into a corner of the mall that I don't normally go to, but I will shop there if I think about it and it and am looking for some cute work clothes or a nice holiday outfit. " in 20 reviews
  • "limited is more like a place to get work cloths that have class an they have great sales i like there cloths because they are more of a professional style" in 9 reviews
  • "I have gotten a few items from the limited and they are all very good quality but they are on the more expensive end of things." in 9 reviews
  • "It's a great store with hit or miss service, sometimes they're extremely helpful and other times the staff is practically non-existent." in 6 reviews
  • "Sifting through the sales rack pays off too; you can always find something cute in there!" in 6 reviews
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
I love love love this store. I buy all of my work clothes here! You never know what kind of deals they'll have, but I've never paid the ticket price for an item there whether it be because of coupons or promos. Annnnnd the clothes hold up after wash and wear! The exact stretch dress pant is where it's at!
Kristen V.
Woodville, WI
I used to buy all of my professional clothes from the Limited. Since my company went towards a more casual dress code I haven't shopped here as often. I appreciate that you can find some great suits and other wardrobe options that look professional and are affordable. They also have great sales as well!
Angie G.
Louisville, KY
The Limited is one of my favorite stores to shop for work clothes! I am quite small and their dress pants are some of the only ones out there that don't swallow me whole. And I can always find a cute dress or two there. Keep an eye out for sales - they often have 40-50% off of everything!
Janette S.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Love the clothes always cute work clothes that can be adjusted just right to turn in to night out on the town. But this is of course because I'm not trying to have a dress under my behind. Clothes can be high but if you find coupons it normally works out to be a pretty great deal.
Christina J.
The limited is affordable and cute. It works for work attire or work dinners. The quality is really great and I haven't had any problems. I usually go in stores but have ordered online without a problems.
dee f.
The Limited look is clean and fresh for work attire. There is always coupons or sales going on...very trendy for the young and hip! I bought stock for the Limited years ago...now I buy Chanel...LOL
Claire B.
I love the style and quality of the Limited! People often complain about the prices, but if you sign up for their email newsletters, you will notice that they do almost daily sales and discounts. This is the store I tend to go straight to whenever I step foot in a mall.
Jacky M.
Quality of their products is pretty good, but the price tags are a bit hefty for what you get. Their clothes are chic and can be both dressy and casual, which is a HUGE plus for me. Sifting through the sales rack pays off too; you can always find something cute in there!
Casey K.
Banner, KY
This is an amazing store to shop for work clothes in. They have high quality dress clothes and the price won't break the bank. They also carry beautiful dressy casual clothes. My favorite items are their dresses! They fit better than any other brand I have found.
Susan W.
Sterling Heights, MI
I like the LImited because their clothes are very professional looking. The displays are always well coordinated. I like the fact that there are always sales. I have to complement them on their new Scandal line! Very stylish and the clothes look great! I purchased 2 skirts there a few months ago and I love them! I also love the look and fit of their Editor pants!!
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Does anyone think there over priced
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
This store still exists? WE used to have one but it closed a few years back. Can you order online?
Amanda R.
Would they be comparable to express?
Em V.
Any brands like it that's not as pricey?
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
Does anyone think hoer selection is shrinking ?