ASOS Makeup Is Coming—And It's Under $20
BY THE LIMITED
4.28 / 5 based on 311 Reviews
The Limited is a women's fashion retailer that offers clothing, jewelry, handbags and accessories. see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "The stores are usually tucked into a corner of the mall that I don't normally go to, but I will shop there if I think about it and it and am looking for some cute work clothes or a nice holiday outfit. " in 20 reviews
- "I have gotten a few items from the limited and they are all very good quality but they are on the more expensive end of things." in 9 reviews
- "limited is more like a place to get work cloths that have class an they have great sales i like there cloths because they are more of a professional style" in 9 reviews
- "It's a great store with hit or miss service, sometimes they're extremely helpful and other times the staff is practically non-existent." in 6 reviews
- "Very high quality, extremely good customer service, and their store is always nice and neat!" in 6 reviews
Great store. Flattering clothing. I love shopping the sale rack which they always have divided by size
You can find very reasonably priced professional clothes here. They always have great sales going kn
They have a very cute selection of clothing and accessories. They are a little bit higher up on the price range but it is not too bad!.
I like the quality of the clothes they are selling and the selection but I noticed that their prices went up a lot.
The Limited is a wonderful brand. The company prides itself on customer service and really attempts to make the shopping experience an enjoyable one. The product is awesome and if there is ever an issue with something that you bought recently, they will take care of the problem as well as they can in store. The prices are great too!
I wish the brick and morter shops were still present but I was able to score some incredible deals through the several sales.
I haven't shopped there in years. But from what I remember they do have cute clothes. I may have to check them out again.
They have really nice casual and professional clothing. They usually have good deal. I buy plenty of my work clothes here. They have different styles for petite & tall people. I struggle finding good clothing because of my height. I will shop here again for sure.
The last pair of professional pants I bought fell apart on like my first wear. The pairs I had bought before that didn't last more than a few months. Don't waste your money - not even during a sale.
They have cute clothes for work and dressing up. I have found some great clothing pieces here and they do run some good deals.
Q & A
Does anyone think there over priced
This store still exists? WE used to have one but it closed a few years back. Can you order online?
Would they be comparable to express?
Any brands like it that's not as pricey?
Does anyone think hoer selection is shrinking ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos