The Limited uploaded by Robyn P.The Limited uploaded by Sherry S.

BY THE LIMITED

The Limited is a women's fashion retailer that offers clothing, jewelry, handbags and accessories. see more...

• Now that The Limited is out of business, can anyone suggest a goo...3 Answers
  • Did all of the stores go out of business or just the one in my mall?2 Answers
  • Hi regards Do you have shops in Latin America? The best wishes 20171 Answers
The Limited
  • "The stores are usually tucked into a corner of the mall that I don't normally go to, but I will shop there if I think about it and it and am looking for some cute work clothes or a nice holiday outfit. " in 20 reviews
  • "I have gotten a few items from the limited and they are all very good quality but they are on the more expensive end of things." in 9 reviews
  • "limited is more like a place to get work cloths that have class an they have great sales i like there cloths because they are more of a professional style" in 9 reviews
  • "It's a great store with hit or miss service, sometimes they're extremely helpful and other times the staff is practically non-existent." in 6 reviews
  • "Very high quality, extremely good customer service, and their store is always nice and neat!" in 6 reviews
Lorna R.
This is a great place to get work clothes and something nice to go out for a night. The sizes do fluctuate so you need to try on your clothes before leaving the store. The online buying is great if you know what you have bought before. You don't want to buy until it is right that is annoying to ship and return.
Nicole B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love their clothes and they have great sales every now and then! I can find at least two or more pieces of clothing that i would buy every time i go into the store. they have all sizes and most are accurate sizing as well. great work and church outfits as well as going out accessories and clothes as well!
Jennie E.
I love this store! There's always a wide selection and while the original prices may be a little high, they usually have pretty good sales. The quality you get is definitely worth the price though! I always get compliments on the clothing I pick up here. They also offer convenient pant hemming in store.
Tammy K.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
I recently just started shopping at The Limited last year. I always thought it was more business casual, but quickly realized it wasn't. Every time I go in I always find something cute. I especially like shopping here during fall and winter. They always seem to have pretty good deal going on as well.
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
I love love love this store. I buy all of my work clothes here! You never know what kind of deals they'll have, but I've never paid the ticket price for an item there whether it be because of coupons or promos. Annnnnd the clothes hold up after wash and wear! The exact stretch dress pant is where it's at!
Dayna K.
Hendersonville, NC
I love the limited! They have great styles for working professionals and great sales! I haven't had luck with their pants but I love their dress and exact stretch Blazers.

They also have a great selection of accessories.
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
I like the Limited. It's classic and modern clothing that is high quality. However, it's one of those stores where even shopping the "sale rack", I have a hard time paying their prices. Instead it's one of those brands I totally look for second hand. Because even second hand, they are in good shape.
Kristina S.
Council Bluffs, Ia
I've been really disappointed by the increased costs and the decreased quality over the years. I've also have been frustrated by their fluctuating sizes. Their clothes are cute, and varied from going out to going to the office but any more I'm mostly just searching through the clearance sections.
Kristen V.
Woodville, WI
I used to buy all of my professional clothes from the Limited. Since my company went towards a more casual dress code I haven't shopped here as often. I appreciate that you can find some great suits and other wardrobe options that look professional and are affordable. They also have great sales as well!
Angie G.
Louisville, KY
The Limited is one of my favorite stores to shop for work clothes! I am quite small and their dress pants are some of the only ones out there that don't swallow me whole. And I can always find a cute dress or two there. Keep an eye out for sales - they often have 40-50% off of everything!
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Does anyone think there over priced
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
This store still exists? WE used to have one but it closed a few years back. Can you order online?
Amanda R.
Would they be comparable to express?
Em V.
Any brands like it that's not as pricey?
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
Does anyone think hoer selection is shrinking ?