The Limited uploaded by Robyn P.The Limited uploaded by Sherry S.

BY THE LIMITED

The Limited is a women's fashion retailer that offers clothing, jewelry, handbags and accessories. see more...

• Now that The Limited is out of business, can anyone suggest a goo...3 Answers
  • Did all of the stores go out of business or just the one in my mall?2 Answers
  • Hi regards Do you have shops in Latin America? The best wishes 20171 Answers
The Limited
  • "The stores are usually tucked into a corner of the mall that I don't normally go to, but I will shop there if I think about it and it and am looking for some cute work clothes or a nice holiday outfit. " in 20 reviews
  • "limited is more like a place to get work cloths that have class an they have great sales i like there cloths because they are more of a professional style" in 9 reviews
  • "I have gotten a few items from the limited and they are all very good quality but they are on the more expensive end of things." in 9 reviews
  • "It's a great store with hit or miss service, sometimes they're extremely helpful and other times the staff is practically non-existent." in 6 reviews
  • "Sifting through the sales rack pays off too; you can always find something cute in there!" in 6 reviews
Amanda W.
The Limited has a great variety of clothing!! Casual and dress clothing, so you can find regular outfits for everyday wear, something for work and even something for a night out or an event!! Prices aren't too bad either, and they always have some great sales!
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls, OH
I work in an office setting so I turn to the Limited for all my professional clothes. The quality is great and the price fits because I believe you get what you pay for. I still wear dress pants that I bought from there over 5 years ago and they still look great!
Terica A.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The Limited is a decent professional clothing store. Their suiting is great and they have nice pants, but their quality has been very hit or miss recently. They always have very good sales, so it's very rare you need to pay full price. Sadly, they are going out of business.
Karla Z.
Prairieville, LA
I love their clothes, it is affordable, and the material isn't flimsy so it last long. I recommend this to people who can't afford expensive cloths, however has an expensive taste. I always find great deals, and adorable skirts from this clothing store
Naila K.
Can't say enough great things about this store- I've been shopping here for years now and still am obsessed with this store. Amazing quality and the prices are great too, especially when you buy on sale. They frequently run deals where you take an additional % off of markdowns, which is my favorite time to buy. I've gotten dress pants here for $5.99!!
Kristine R.
Indianapolis, IN
I have to wear a suit to work everyday and The Limited is my go to for all of my work outfits! They have a great online selection in size and styles and their credit card has great perks. I never pay full price because of the great sales they offer.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
The Limited is pretty alright in my book. They have a lot of different choices and generally always have a good sale. Quality is decent it just doesn't really wow me. They are great for choosing a more professional look but not a real "everyday wear" kind of store.
Rachel D.
The Limited is a wonderful brand. The company prides itself on customer service and really attempts to make the shopping experience an enjoyable one. The product is awesome and if there is ever an issue with something that you bought recently, they will take care of the problem as well as they can in store. The prices are great too!
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorites stores! Love the quality of the clothing and they have good sales! The skirts over there are just lovely and the shirts are just so fetch! Somethings are really expensive but they have greats deals on the online page :)
Brittany C.
What I love about The Limited is that when you buy pants they will tailor them for you for free. I am only 5'1 so finding pants the right length are far and few between. Here is a one stop shop for me. The prices can be a little high, but the quality makes it worth the money. A great store if you are looking for dressier clothes.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Does anyone think there over priced
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
This store still exists? WE used to have one but it closed a few years back. Can you order online?
Amanda R.
Would they be comparable to express?
Em V.
Any brands like it that's not as pricey?
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
Does anyone think hoer selection is shrinking ?