The Limited uploaded by Robyn P.The Limited uploaded by Sherry S.

BY THE LIMITED

The Limited is a women's fashion retailer that offers clothing, jewelry, handbags and accessories. see more...

• Now that The Limited is out of business, can anyone suggest a good ...3 Answers
  • Did all of the stores go out of business or just the one in my mall?2 Answers
  • Hi regards Do you have shops in Latin America? The best wishes 20171 Answers
The Limited
  • "The stores are usually tucked into a corner of the mall that I don't normally go to, but I will shop there if I think about it and it and am looking for some cute work clothes or a nice holiday outfit. " in 20 reviews
  • "I have gotten a few items from the limited and they are all very good quality but they are on the more expensive end of things." in 9 reviews
  • "limited is more like a place to get work cloths that have class an they have great sales i like there cloths because they are more of a professional style" in 9 reviews
  • "It's a great store with hit or miss service, sometimes they're extremely helpful and other times the staff is practically non-existent." in 6 reviews
  • "Very high quality, extremely good customer service, and their store is always nice and neat!" in 6 reviews
Alexsandra W.
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
The limited has a very nice selection of clothes. The material is okay some pieces are sturdier than I thrrs. I find the limited to be a bit too pricey for the quality
Claire B.
Claire B.
I love the style and quality of the Limited! People often complain about the prices, but if you sign up for their email newsletters, you will notice that they do almost daily sales and discounts. This is the store I tend to go straight to whenever I step foot in a mall.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
This was a pretty popular store a long time ago but now there aren't any near me. The quality is pretty good, though because I have stuff from there that I've been wearing for years and years and it's still as comfortable and good-looking as it was when I got it.
Jill M.
Jill M.
The Limited has GREAT basics for professional attire! i love their Cassidy style slacks, but it's so hard to find them in different varieties other than just black, navy or charcoal gray... how about a light gray, brown, or khaki color? I'd love to find those! One thing though-- I find that most of their dress are extremely overpriced... some go for as much as $150! Outrageous!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love The Limited! I am a recent graduate and professional, and find their prices can be a bit high for my wallet. However, I am on their mailing list and get updates when they have sales. Their sales are GREAT! I have multiple blazers and shirts from The Limited and I love them. I actually got a maroon blazer that goes with almost anything. I'm obsessed with it.
Tina L.
Tina L.
Saint Paul, MN
I get most of my work clothes at the Limited. They regularly have really good sales, most recently 50% all full size items. If it is not in store when you are there, they ship it to you for free. Great classic suit options, plenty of appropriate dresses, and separates for days. Have you tried their fit and flare trouser jeans? You won't regret it.
Katherina M.
Katherina M.
I'm so sad this company closed :( I loved the styles and prices offered at The Limited. Clothes was on point. So sad they couldn't stay open.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
I have recently been shopping here and must say that I love it. I have been getting my school and work clothes here and the quality is awesome. It is a bit pricey but they have awesome sales ! I have never paid full price for anything !!
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Indianapolis, IN
I have to wear a suit to work everyday and The Limited is my go to for all of my work outfits! They have a great online selection in size and styles and their credit card has great perks. I never pay full price because of the great sales they offer.
CRYSTAL C.
CRYSTAL C.
the city of dreams
The quality of the merchandise of the Limited is spectacular. You do really get what you pay for! If you wanted to splurge on an excellent quality sweater or coat, I suggest buying one from this brand! Highly recommend!
jill b.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Does anyone think there over priced
Emily J.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
This store still exists? WE used to have one but it closed a few years back. Can you order online?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Would they be comparable to express?
Em V.
Em V.
Any brands like it that's not as pricey?
Farrah S.
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
Does anyone think hoer selection is shrinking ?