The Limited uploaded by Robyn P.The Limited uploaded by Sherry S.

BY THE LIMITED

The Limited is a women's fashion retailer that offers clothing, jewelry, handbags and accessories. see more...

• Now that The Limited is out of business, can anyone suggest a goo...3 Answers
  • Did all of the stores go out of business or just the one in my mall?2 Answers
  • Hi regards Do you have shops in Latin America? The best wishes 20171 Answers
The Limited
  • "The stores are usually tucked into a corner of the mall that I don't normally go to, but I will shop there if I think about it and it and am looking for some cute work clothes or a nice holiday outfit. " in 20 reviews
  • "I have gotten a few items from the limited and they are all very good quality but they are on the more expensive end of things." in 9 reviews
  • "limited is more like a place to get work cloths that have class an they have great sales i like there cloths because they are more of a professional style" in 9 reviews
  • "It's a great store with hit or miss service, sometimes they're extremely helpful and other times the staff is practically non-existent." in 6 reviews
  • "Very high quality, extremely good customer service, and their store is always nice and neat!" in 6 reviews
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
The limited has a very nice selection of clothes. The material is okay some pieces are sturdier than I thrrs. I find the limited to be a bit too pricey for the quality
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
I used to love this store, but as I have gotten older, I find that from season to season there sizing changes. They label it under the auspices of a different cut, but I find it a real drag to have to go in and try on all the different styles, I wear a size 10, and want to be able to rely on buying a size 10. But that is not the case, in this store from season to season I can range from a 6 to a 12....... With. It weight gain. And my size doesn't change in any other style/ brand of clothes. Too unpredictable. Clothing holds up well, looks nice, they just need to get this sizing down better.
Sarah S.
This was a pretty popular store a long time ago but now there aren't any near me. The quality is pretty good, though because I have stuff from there that I've been wearing for years and years and it's still as comfortable and good-looking as it was when I got it.
Criminelle L.
I gave The limited a second chance last year because I was having a really hard time finding young, yet professional, women's suiting. I love their lined winter pants. I don't particularly care for their exact stretch suit line but their separates I do love. I wore a pair of lined tweed paints today from The Limited actually. Also, the Scandal line is awesome--classic, timeless, and elegant. But lord have mercy do NOT purchase that stuff at full price. I love the scandal line pieces I have but I waited for an after thanksgiving sale.
Jill M.
The Limited has GREAT basics for professional attire! i love their Cassidy style slacks, but it's so hard to find them in different varieties other than just black, navy or charcoal gray... how about a light gray, brown, or khaki color? I'd love to find those! One thing though-- I find that most of their dress are extremely overpriced... some go for as much as $150! Outrageous!
Elizabeth P.
Astoria, NY
I love The Limited! I am a recent graduate and professional, and find their prices can be a bit high for my wallet. However, I am on their mailing list and get updates when they have sales. Their sales are GREAT! I have multiple blazers and shirts from The Limited and I love them. I actually got a maroon blazer that goes with almost anything. I'm obsessed with it.
Lisa H.
Knoxville, TN
The limited is a great place for career clothing and they have some dressy pieces. I feel they have kind of fell behind having to compete with really affordable places like Forever21 and H&M. I loved when they had there plus size line Eliquii because I am very busty at top and need bigger sizes, but of course they sold it and now its way pricier like Lane Bryant, so it has to be a piece I love before I will even buy from there. If its a basic looking item I can get that way cheaper somewhere else. :)
Tina L.
Saint Paul, MN
I get most of my work clothes at the Limited. They regularly have really good sales, most recently 50% all full size items. If it is not in store when you are there, they ship it to you for free. Great classic suit options, plenty of appropriate dresses, and separates for days. Have you tried their fit and flare trouser jeans? You won't regret it.
Sarah C.
Charlottesvlle, VA
I am a young attorney, so I need professional clothes, but I also work for government, so I need good prices. The Limited is perfect. They constantly have sales and coupons, so the price is right. The quality is good - excellent in some pieces - though I have had some issues with a few of their sweaters. The dresses and suits are especially good both in cut and quality. A lot of the tops and dresses are stylish enough that I can wear them outside of work as well.
Kaley M.
Edinboro, PA
The Limited is my go to for work clothes, especially pants. The Cassidy fit is perfect for me. My favorite part is that I can wear the same size in every pant as long as it's a Cassidy. The same is true for tops. If I know the shape fits me well, I can buy a medium and it will fit. Every. Single. Time. This makes it so easy to shop online and in stores if I don't have time to try everything on.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Does anyone think there over priced
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
This store still exists? WE used to have one but it closed a few years back. Can you order online?
Amanda R.
Would they be comparable to express?
Em V.
Any brands like it that's not as pricey?
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
Does anyone think hoer selection is shrinking ?