The Limited uploaded by Robyn P.The Limited uploaded by Sherry S.

BY THE LIMITED

The Limited is a women's fashion retailer that offers clothing, jewelry, handbags and accessories. see more...

• Now that The Limited is out of business, can anyone suggest a goo...3 Answers
  • Did all of the stores go out of business or just the one in my mall?2 Answers
  • Hi regards Do you have shops in Latin America? The best wishes 20171 Answers
The Limited
  • "The stores are usually tucked into a corner of the mall that I don't normally go to, but I will shop there if I think about it and it and am looking for some cute work clothes or a nice holiday outfit. " in 20 reviews
  • "I have gotten a few items from the limited and they are all very good quality but they are on the more expensive end of things." in 9 reviews
  • "limited is more like a place to get work cloths that have class an they have great sales i like there cloths because they are more of a professional style" in 9 reviews
  • "It's a great store with hit or miss service, sometimes they're extremely helpful and other times the staff is practically non-existent." in 6 reviews
  • "Very high quality, extremely good customer service, and their store is always nice and neat!" in 6 reviews
Bethany A.
New castle, De
Love love love my Limited store! New clothes come in every other week. Great sales and coupons. Most of my closet is Limited now. Staff are awesome at finding pieces to work with my shape, helping me color coordinate, searching online/other stores for an item they don't have. Returns are super easy and usually do an exchange instead. Credit card benefits are great. Love the hem service. Store events are fun to attend. Great quality clothes. Still wearing a jacket I bought in 2004 and it hasn't faded. It STILL matches the black collection. Nice balance of trendy and traditional for the working professional. Please do the Scandal line again! My biggest compliment is always my store's staff love them. I feel like the store manager is my fashion consultant. She rocks. FYI, store #847 at Christiana Mall in Delaware. Just can't say enough good things!
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
I love their business casual vibe. A great place to shop. Sales people are always super helpful & the have really good sales. I never pay full price for anything, so it's great to be able to look awesome without breaking the bank. Being able to shop online is way important, & so it's great to be able to look stuff up before shopping, saves lots of time.
Alana C.
I'm a plus sized woman so I've never been able to fit into any of their clothes (It would be exciting if they came out with some plus sized clothing options!!) but I did get a purse from their once and it was great quality! It was very expensive but held up really well and would shop there again! I know people who shop there for clothes and love it too.. But they are more expensive, I believe!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I love to go to the actual limited stores to look for work clothes and every day fashion. Sadly the local store was closed? Their quality is pretty good, and used to last well. Sizes seem a little big on the bottom half. Staff were okay, but let you know if you were bothering them. The sales were amazing. To the point I never paid full price for a thing.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Another great store for dressed up work clothes, but very over priced. The quality is great, and they carry petite and all sizes which is an advantage. Your shopping experience at this store is very pleasant as the people who work the floor are very attentive. I shop here when ever I need suit pants, a dressy blouse, or a dress for work. They have color variety which is nice. Their online store also carries dresses for special events, those dresses are excellent quality.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
The Limited I love this store. It's a great style for ladies in their 30s 40s that still want to have a young modern style. Also their sizes are consistent so you can shop online & know you're getting the right size. My only complaint is the price, even clearance is pretty expensive.
Arely B.
They have really nice casual and professional clothing. They usually have good deal. I buy plenty of my work clothes here. They have different styles for petite & tall people. I struggle finding good clothing because of my height. I will shop here again for sure.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
The Limited is pretty alright in my book. They have a lot of different choices and generally always have a good sale. Quality is decent it just doesn't really wow me. They are great for choosing a more professional look but not a real "everyday wear" kind of store.
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
The Limited has been my go-to store for several years now. Basically when I entered the working world and realized I was no longer a "junior." I have been a couture cardholder for the last 5 years, to give perspective on how often I shop here. It's a great store with hit or miss service, sometimes they're extremely helpful and other times the staff is practically non-existent. I believe that The Limited's promotions make this store very reasonable given the quality of most items. I have had a few items that developed holes after 1 wash and was able to bring them back for an exchange without any hassle. I also love that they will hem pants for you if you are a cardholder. Occasionally the style at The Limited will take a turn that will cause me to look at other stores for a while (they got into some much other looking apparel a while back) but eventually they come back to the style that appeals to most working women from the ages of 24-45.
Claire B.
I love the style and quality of the Limited! People often complain about the prices, but if you sign up for their email newsletters, you will notice that they do almost daily sales and discounts. This is the store I tend to go straight to whenever I step foot in a mall.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Does anyone think there over priced
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
This store still exists? WE used to have one but it closed a few years back. Can you order online?
Amanda R.
Would they be comparable to express?
Em V.
Any brands like it that's not as pricey?
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
Does anyone think hoer selection is shrinking ?