The Limited uploaded by Robyn P.The Limited uploaded by Sherry S.

BY THE LIMITED

The Limited is a women's fashion retailer that offers clothing, jewelry, handbags and accessories. see more...

• Now that The Limited is out of business, can anyone suggest a good ...3 Answers
  • Did all of the stores go out of business or just the one in my mall?2 Answers
  • Hi regards Do you have shops in Latin America? The best wishes 20171 Answers
The Limited
  • "The stores are usually tucked into a corner of the mall that I don't normally go to, but I will shop there if I think about it and it and am looking for some cute work clothes or a nice holiday outfit. " in 20 reviews
  • "I have gotten a few items from the limited and they are all very good quality but they are on the more expensive end of things." in 9 reviews
  • "limited is more like a place to get work cloths that have class an they have great sales i like there cloths because they are more of a professional style" in 9 reviews
  • "It's a great store with hit or miss service, sometimes they're extremely helpful and other times the staff is practically non-existent." in 6 reviews
  • "Very high quality, extremely good customer service, and their store is always nice and neat!" in 6 reviews
Dianelys  N.
Dianelys N.
Rosemount, MN
Fun place to go for stylish clothing. I'd wait for promos when shopping since they are a tad bit pricey. You do get good quality, so it's understandable.
Tiyah S.
Tiyah S.
One of my favorite clothing places to buy work clothes, my mom loves going there and things are always on sale
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Riverview, FL
This was my favorite store to shop for work clothes and now they are out of business. So sad.
Yadira C.
Yadira C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I lve this place, they have great stuff for work and their sales are really good.
toni p.
toni p.
Somerset, NJ
Great fitting skirts.. love how many options there are! good sales in store.
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
New castle, De
Love love love my Limited store! New clothes come in every other week. Great sales and coupons. Most of my closet is Limited now. Staff are awesome at finding pieces to work with my shape, helping me color coordinate, searching online/other stores for an item they don't have. Returns are super easy and usually do an exchange instead. Credit card benefits are great. Love the hem service. Store events are fun to attend. Great quality clothes. Still wearing a jacket I bought in 2004 and it hasn't faded. It STILL matches the black collection. Nice balance of trendy and traditional for the working professional. Please do the Scandal line again! My biggest compliment is always my store's staff love them. I feel like the store manager is my fashion consultant. She rocks. FYI, store #847 at Christiana Mall in Delaware. Just can't say enough good things!
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Fashionista Expert
Another great store for dressed up work clothes, but very over priced. The quality is great, and they carry petite and all sizes which is an advantage. Your shopping experience at this store is very pleasant as the people who work the floor are very attentive. I shop here when ever I need suit pants, a dressy blouse, or a dress for work. They have color variety which is nice. Their online store also carries dresses for special events, those dresses are excellent quality.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Fashionista Expert
I love their business casual vibe. A great place to shop. Sales people are always super helpful & the have really good sales. I never pay full price for anything, so it's great to be able to look awesome without breaking the bank. Being able to shop online is way important, & so it's great to be able to look stuff up before shopping, saves lots of time.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
The Limited I love this store. It's a great style for ladies in their 30s 40s that still want to have a young modern style. Also their sizes are consistent so you can shop online & know you're getting the right size. My only complaint is the price, even clearance is pretty expensive.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
I can't shop here any longer as they closed all the locations near me. It looks like I can not shop the website either. Its a shame because I loved that store.
jill b.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Does anyone think there over priced
Emily J.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
This store still exists? WE used to have one but it closed a few years back. Can you order online?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Would they be comparable to express?
Em V.
Em V.
Any brands like it that's not as pricey?
Farrah S.
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
Does anyone think hoer selection is shrinking ?