The Limited uploaded by Robyn P.The Limited uploaded by Sherry S.

BY THE LIMITED

The Limited is a women's fashion retailer that offers clothing, jewelry, handbags and accessories. see more...

• Now that The Limited is out of business, can anyone suggest a goo...3 Answers
  • Did all of the stores go out of business or just the one in my mall?2 Answers
  • Hi regards Do you have shops in Latin America? The best wishes 20171 Answers
The Limited
  • "The stores are usually tucked into a corner of the mall that I don't normally go to, but I will shop there if I think about it and it and am looking for some cute work clothes or a nice holiday outfit. " in 20 reviews
  • "limited is more like a place to get work cloths that have class an they have great sales i like there cloths because they are more of a professional style" in 9 reviews
  • "I have gotten a few items from the limited and they are all very good quality but they are on the more expensive end of things." in 9 reviews
  • "It's a great store with hit or miss service, sometimes they're extremely helpful and other times the staff is practically non-existent." in 6 reviews
  • "Sifting through the sales rack pays off too; you can always find something cute in there!" in 6 reviews
Tina L.
Saint Paul, MN
I get most of my work clothes at the Limited. They regularly have really good sales, most recently 50% all full size items. If it is not in store when you are there, they ship it to you for free. Great classic suit options, plenty of appropriate dresses, and separates for days. Have you tried their fit and flare trouser jeans? You won't regret it.
Rachel R.
I love the variety of dress pants they have. They have cute patterns and colors. The dress pants are super comfy for work as well. They clothes aren't super expensive, I find them to have great sales and discounts to help with purchases. I would recommend anyone to shop here who's looking for nice conservative business casual clothing.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
I love shopping at The Limited for clothes that can be worn during the work week or on the weekend. I think they have a nice selection of items that are both professional and casual. I gave four stars because j generally wait for sale because the items are a bit pricey. That being said, their clothes are a good quality and hold up well.
Sarah C.
Charlottesville, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I am a young attorney, so I need professional clothes, but I also work for government, so I need good prices. The Limited is perfect. They constantly have sales and coupons, so the price is right. The quality is good - excellent in some pieces - though I have had some issues with a few of their sweaters. The dresses and suits are especially good both in cut and quality. A lot of the tops and dresses are stylish enough that I can wear them outside of work as well.
Zax L.
Huge fan of this store. They offer quality suits and separates. They are a bit expensive but you get what you pay for. I love that they make certain items in the same color yet different style. Allows me to switch things up in my closet if I wanted. You can also get free alterations on items you purchase there.
Sydney D.
Saint Paris, OH
Wonderful store!!! My go-to store for work clothes! I wish the prices were a little less, but I just wait until they have a sale when I go there. But I love their blouses and pants. Sometimes I have a hard time finding a small enough top because I'm not quite into Misses yet. But their XS is great for me!
Caitlin F.
I love the limited. It is a great place for clothes but you can make a lot of stuff work for outside of work too. While clothes can be pricey they almost always have a discount going. They only lose 1 star for not carrying petite in stores...us short girls also like to try things on before buying.
Kaley M.
Edinboro, PA
The Limited is my go to for work clothes, especially pants. The Cassidy fit is perfect for me. My favorite part is that I can wear the same size in every pant as long as it's a Cassidy. The same is true for tops. If I know the shape fits me well, I can buy a medium and it will fit. Every. Single. Time. This makes it so easy to shop online and in stores if I don't have time to try everything on.
Gianni A.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Although they're clothes can seem expensive, they're always running sales that make everything way cheaper than full price. The clothes are very professional and very cute. My only problem is that their petite line is only online so it's hard to purchase things without trying them on
Amanda W.
The Limited has a great variety of clothing!! Casual and dress clothing, so you can find regular outfits for everyday wear, something for work and even something for a night out or an event!! Prices aren't too bad either, and they always have some great sales!
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Does anyone think there over priced
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
This store still exists? WE used to have one but it closed a few years back. Can you order online?
Amanda R.
Would they be comparable to express?
Em V.
Any brands like it that's not as pricey?
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
Does anyone think hoer selection is shrinking ?