The Limited uploaded by Robyn P.The Limited uploaded by Sherry S.

BY THE LIMITED

The Limited is a women's fashion retailer that offers clothing, jewelry, handbags and accessories. see more...

• Now that The Limited is out of business, can anyone suggest a goo...3 Answers
  • Did all of the stores go out of business or just the one in my mall?2 Answers
  • Hi regards Do you have shops in Latin America? The best wishes 20171 Answers
The Limited
  • "The stores are usually tucked into a corner of the mall that I don't normally go to, but I will shop there if I think about it and it and am looking for some cute work clothes or a nice holiday outfit. " in 20 reviews
  • "limited is more like a place to get work cloths that have class an they have great sales i like there cloths because they are more of a professional style" in 9 reviews
  • "I have gotten a few items from the limited and they are all very good quality but they are on the more expensive end of things." in 9 reviews
  • "It's a great store with hit or miss service, sometimes they're extremely helpful and other times the staff is practically non-existent." in 6 reviews
  • "Sifting through the sales rack pays off too; you can always find something cute in there!" in 6 reviews
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love to go to the actual limited stores to look for work clothes and every day fashion. Sadly the local store was closed? Their quality is pretty good, and used to last well. Sizes seem a little big on the bottom half. Staff were okay, but let you know if you were bothering them. The sales were amazing. To the point I never paid full price for a thing.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Another great store for dressed up work clothes, but very over priced. The quality is great, and they carry petite and all sizes which is an advantage. Your shopping experience at this store is very pleasant as the people who work the floor are very attentive. I shop here when ever I need suit pants, a dressy blouse, or a dress for work. They have color variety which is nice. Their online store also carries dresses for special events, those dresses are excellent quality.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
The Limited I love this store. It's a great style for ladies in their 30s 40s that still want to have a young modern style. Also their sizes are consistent so you can shop online & know you're getting the right size. My only complaint is the price, even clearance is pretty expensive.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love their business casual vibe. A great place to shop. Sales people are always super helpful & the have really good sales. I never pay full price for anything, so it's great to be able to look awesome without breaking the bank. Being able to shop online is way important, & so it's great to be able to look stuff up before shopping, saves lots of time.
Robyn P.
It was 5 stars until I ordered something in mid-November and didn't get it until two weeks ago...and it wasn't even the proper fit! I was NOT pleased at all. I'm super bummed they went down like this, because I really did get all my clothing from there.
Alana C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I'm a plus sized woman so I've never been able to fit into any of their clothes (It would be exciting if they came out with some plus sized clothing options!!) but I did get a purse from their once and it was great quality! It was very expensive but held up really well and would shop there again! I know people who shop there for clothes and love it too.. But they are more expensive, I believe!
Arely B.
They have really nice casual and professional clothing. They usually have good deal. I buy plenty of my work clothes here. They have different styles for petite & tall people. I struggle finding good clothing because of my height. I will shop here again for sure.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
This was a great store back in the day for professional clothes and women's suiting attire. I also used to get the best party dresses there. I am therefore so crushed to hear that all stores including the online boutique are closing!! Too bad!!!
Brittany H.
Falmouth , KY
This is for sure my go to store!!! I love it!!!! I like the style, I like the people that work in the one closet to me, and I really like the sales and promotions the store offers. I like that The Limited has pieces that can be used over and over again. Basic pieces for everyday. The clothes make me feel put together. You can find pieces in here for a variety of occasions. Work, everyday wear, something to wear to a wedding or other events you might need to dress up. I currently have a store credit card thru them and can get my pants hemmed for free. Being a card holder you get some very good coupons to use. The Limited also has some nice jewelry to choose from.I usually look for the jewelry that is marked down! I have never shopped in The Limited without a sale or promotion going on because they have so many. The one they run the most is Buy One get One half off. This summer I wore a dress to wedding from The Limited and have never had so many compliments on a dress!
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
The Limited has been my go-to store for several years now. Basically when I entered the working world and realized I was no longer a "junior." I have been a couture cardholder for the last 5 years, to give perspective on how often I shop here. It's a great store with hit or miss service, sometimes they're extremely helpful and other times the staff is practically non-existent. I believe that The Limited's promotions make this store very reasonable given the quality of most items. I have had a few items that developed holes after 1 wash and was able to bring them back for an exchange without any hassle. I also love that they will hem pants for you if you are a cardholder. Occasionally the style at The Limited will take a turn that will cause me to look at other stores for a while (they got into some much other looking apparel a while back) but eventually they come back to the style that appeals to most working women from the ages of 24-45.
Megan C.
Did all of the stores go out of business or just the one in my mall?
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
Are there still any open stores or have they all closed?
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
Ladies what happened to The Limited?? I heard they are closing many of their stores, and the one in my mall did indeed close. Did they file for bankruptcy?
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
Is there a store near Macon,GA? I'm willing to at least drive 45 mintues. We use to have a location here but not anymore. I use to love this store.
Dalia  V.
Dallas, TX
Has anyone tried the foundation ' I have been interesting about it but i have no idea whats the cost of it ?