The Limited uploaded by Robyn P.The Limited uploaded by Sherry S.

BY THE LIMITED

The Limited is a women's fashion retailer that offers clothing, jewelry, handbags and accessories. see more...

• Now that The Limited is out of business, can anyone sugge...3 Answers
  • Did all of the stores go out of business or just the one ...2 Answers
  • Hi regards Do you have shops in Latin America? The best ...1 Answers
The Limited
  • "The stores are usually tucked into a corner of the mall that I don't normally go to, but I will shop there if I think about it and it and am looking for some cute work clothes or a nice holiday outfit. " in 20 reviews
  • "I have gotten a few items from the limited and they are all very good quality but they are on the more expensive end of things." in 9 reviews
  • "limited is more like a place to get work cloths that have class an they have great sales i like there cloths because they are more of a professional style" in 9 reviews
  • "Sifting through the sales rack pays off too; you can always find something cute in there!" in 6 reviews
  • "Very high quality, extremely good customer service, and their store is always nice and neat!" in 6 reviews
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love to go to the actual limited stores to look for work clothes and every day fashion. Sadly the local store was closed? Their quality is pretty good, and used to last well. Sizes seem a little big on the bottom half. Staff were okay, but let you know if you were bothering them. The sales were amazing. To the point I never paid full price for a thing.
Dinorah E.
Albany, NY
I’m super sad they no longer have a physical store. I loved going through their clearance racks. The quality of clothes was great and prices where good too. They always had really cute outfits and they fit my curves body perfectly!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Another great store for dressed up work clothes, but very over priced. The quality is great, and they carry petite and all sizes which is an advantage. Your shopping experience at this store is very pleasant as the people who work the floor are very attentive. I shop here when ever I need suit pants, a dressy blouse, or a dress for work. They have color variety which is nice. Their online store also carries dresses for special events, those dresses are excellent quality.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
The Limited I love this store. It's a great style for ladies in their 30s 40s that still want to have a young modern style. Also their sizes are consistent so you can shop online & know you're getting the right size. My only complaint is the price, even clearance is pretty expensive.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love their business casual vibe. A great place to shop. Sales people are always super helpful & the have really good sales. I never pay full price for anything, so it's great to be able to look awesome without breaking the bank. Being able to shop online is way important, & so it's great to be able to look stuff up before shopping, saves lots of time.
Robyn P.
It was 5 stars until I ordered something in mid-November and didn't get it until two weeks ago...and it wasn't even the proper fit! I was NOT pleased at all. I'm super bummed they went down like this, because I really did get all my clothing from there.
Alana C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I'm a plus sized woman so I've never been able to fit into any of their clothes (It would be exciting if they came out with some plus sized clothing options!!) but I did get a purse from their once and it was great quality! It was very expensive but held up really well and would shop there again! I know people who shop there for clothes and love it too.. But they are more expensive, I believe!
Arely B.
They have really nice casual and professional clothing. They usually have good deal. I buy plenty of my work clothes here. They have different styles for petite & tall people. I struggle finding good clothing because of my height. I will shop here again for sure.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
This was a great store back in the day for professional clothes and women's suiting attire. I also used to get the best party dresses there. I am therefore so crushed to hear that all stores including the online boutique are closing!! Too bad!!!
Brittany H.
Falmouth , KY
This is for sure my go to store!!! I love it!!!! I like the style, I like the people that work in the one closet to me, and I really like the sales and promotions the store offers. I like that The Limited has pieces that can be used over and over again. Basic pieces for everyday. The clothes make me feel put together. You can find pieces in here for a variety of occasions. Work, everyday wear, something to wear to a wedding or other events you might need to dress up. I currently have a store credit card thru them and can get my pants hemmed for free. Being a card holder you get some very good coupons to use. The Limited also has some nice jewelry to choose from.I usually look for the jewelry that is marked down! I have never shopped in The Limited without a sale or promotion going on because they have so many. The one they run the most is Buy One get One half off. This summer I wore a dress to wedding from The Limited and have never had so many compliments on a dress!
Jessica J.
portland, TN
Would you recommend this?
Maggie B.
Why is there not a The Limited store anywhere in North Alabama?!?!
kasandra e.
Morris , IL
What is their price range?
Jessica G.
St Augustine, FL
Do they every have a semi-annual clearance sale like Express does?
Ashley L.
Rochester, NY
Now that The Limited is out of business, can anyone suggest a good store for dress pants? The Drew fit was my favorite because it fit well and came in a longer length. Help! 😩