The Limited uploaded by Robyn P.The Limited uploaded by Sherry S.

BY THE LIMITED

The Limited is a women's fashion retailer that offers clothing, jewelry, handbags and accessories. see more...

• Now that The Limited is out of business, can anyone suggest a goo...3 Answers
  • Did all of the stores go out of business or just the one in my mall?2 Answers
  • Hi regards Do you have shops in Latin America? The best wishes 20171 Answers
The Limited
  • "The stores are usually tucked into a corner of the mall that I don't normally go to, but I will shop there if I think about it and it and am looking for some cute work clothes or a nice holiday outfit. " in 20 reviews
  • "I have gotten a few items from the limited and they are all very good quality but they are on the more expensive end of things." in 9 reviews
  • "limited is more like a place to get work cloths that have class an they have great sales i like there cloths because they are more of a professional style" in 9 reviews
  • "It's a great store with hit or miss service, sometimes they're extremely helpful and other times the staff is practically non-existent." in 6 reviews
  • "Very high quality, extremely good customer service, and their store is always nice and neat!" in 6 reviews
marley p.
Extremely overpriced. I went in and the clothing was all for middle aged and older women. I would not have wasted my time any further, except I was given a gift card for 100$ there. I bought a cardigan which I do love dearly but it was not worth 50$. I also got a button up, but when I put it in the wash (following all the instructions) it had ripped. I was expecting better quality from such an expensive store. Pretty disappointed, I wouldn't recommend.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
One of my all time favorite stores. Their clothing is phenomenally made and always very chic and on trend. Their prices are on the higher side in my opinion, and I will be honest I haven't gotten to shop there in quite some time, but it will definitely always be the first clothing store as an adult that I loved. I recommend everyone to go there, try something on, I promise you will fall in love too.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
Very nearly my entire work wardrobe is from the Limited--much of it ordered online. Everything they create is classy and just on-trend enough to not look out of style immediately upon the next season. They are a little pricey but frequently have sales. I almost never buy anything that isn't at least 50% off and signing up for their emails and/or coupons in the mail is definitely worth it!
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
I love shopping at The Limited for clothes that can be worn during the work week or on the weekend. I think they have a nice selection of items that are both professional and casual. I gave four stars because j generally wait for sale because the items are a bit pricey. That being said, their clothes are a good quality and hold up well.
Rachel R.
I love the variety of dress pants they have. They have cute patterns and colors. The dress pants are super comfy for work as well. They clothes aren't super expensive, I find them to have great sales and discounts to help with purchases. I would recommend anyone to shop here who's looking for nice conservative business casual clothing.
Zax L.
Huge fan of this store. They offer quality suits and separates. They are a bit expensive but you get what you pay for. I love that they make certain items in the same color yet different style. Allows me to switch things up in my closet if I wanted. You can also get free alterations on items you purchase there.
Sydney D.
Sebring, FL
Wonderful store!!! My go-to store for work clothes! I wish the prices were a little less, but I just wait until they have a sale when I go there. But I love their blouses and pants. Sometimes I have a hard time finding a small enough top because I'm not quite into Misses yet. But their XS is great for me!
Caitlin F.
I love the limited. It is a great place for clothes but you can make a lot of stuff work for outside of work too. While clothes can be pricey they almost always have a discount going. They only lose 1 star for not carrying petite in stores...us short girls also like to try things on before buying.
Gianni A.
Fashionista Expert
Although they're clothes can seem expensive, they're always running sales that make everything way cheaper than full price. The clothes are very professional and very cute. My only problem is that their petite line is only online so it's hard to purchase things without trying them on
Terica A.
Fashionista Expert
The Limited is a decent professional clothing store. Their suiting is great and they have nice pants, but their quality has been very hit or miss recently. They always have very good sales, so it's very rare you need to pay full price. Sadly, they are going out of business.
Jessica J.
Portland, TN
Would you recommend this?
Maggie B.
Why is there not a The Limited store anywhere in North Alabama?!?!
kasandra e.
Morris, IL
What is their price range?
Ashley L.
Rochester, NY
Now that The Limited is out of business, can anyone suggest a good store for dress pants? The Drew fit was my favorite because it fit well and came in a longer length. Help! 😩
Jessica G.
St Augustine, FL
Do they every have a semi-annual clearance sale like Express does?