The Limited uploaded by Robyn P.The Limited uploaded by Sherry S.

BY THE LIMITED

The Limited is a women's fashion retailer that offers clothing, jewelry, handbags and accessories. see more...

• Now that The Limited is out of business, can anyone suggest a goo...3 Answers
  • Did all of the stores go out of business or just the one in my mall?2 Answers
  • Hi regards Do you have shops in Latin America? The best wishes 20171 Answers
The Limited
  • "The stores are usually tucked into a corner of the mall that I don't normally go to, but I will shop there if I think about it and it and am looking for some cute work clothes or a nice holiday outfit. " in 20 reviews
  • "I have gotten a few items from the limited and they are all very good quality but they are on the more expensive end of things." in 9 reviews
  • "limited is more like a place to get work cloths that have class an they have great sales i like there cloths because they are more of a professional style" in 9 reviews
  • "It's a great store with hit or miss service, sometimes they're extremely helpful and other times the staff is practically non-existent." in 6 reviews
  • "Very high quality, extremely good customer service, and their store is always nice and neat!" in 6 reviews
Alana C.
Fashionista Expert
I'm a plus sized woman so I've never been able to fit into any of their clothes (It would be exciting if they came out with some plus sized clothing options!!) but I did get a purse from their once and it was great quality! It was very expensive but held up really well and would shop there again! I know people who shop there for clothes and love it too.. But they are more expensive, I believe!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Fashionista Expert
I love to go to the actual limited stores to look for work clothes and every day fashion. Sadly the local store was closed? Their quality is pretty good, and used to last well. Sizes seem a little big on the bottom half. Staff were okay, but let you know if you were bothering them. The sales were amazing. To the point I never paid full price for a thing.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Fashionista Expert
Another great store for dressed up work clothes, but very over priced. The quality is great, and they carry petite and all sizes which is an advantage. Your shopping experience at this store is very pleasant as the people who work the floor are very attentive. I shop here when ever I need suit pants, a dressy blouse, or a dress for work. They have color variety which is nice. Their online store also carries dresses for special events, those dresses are excellent quality.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
The Limited I love this store. It's a great style for ladies in their 30s 40s that still want to have a young modern style. Also their sizes are consistent so you can shop online & know you're getting the right size. My only complaint is the price, even clearance is pretty expensive.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Fashionista Expert
I love their business casual vibe. A great place to shop. Sales people are always super helpful & the have really good sales. I never pay full price for anything, so it's great to be able to look awesome without breaking the bank. Being able to shop online is way important, & so it's great to be able to look stuff up before shopping, saves lots of time.
Robyn P.
It was 5 stars until I ordered something in mid-November and didn't get it until two weeks ago...and it wasn't even the proper fit! I was NOT pleased at all. I'm super bummed they went down like this, because I really did get all my clothing from there.
Gianni A.
Fashionista Expert
Although they're clothes can seem expensive, they're always running sales that make everything way cheaper than full price. The clothes are very professional and very cute. My only problem is that their petite line is only online so it's hard to purchase things without trying them on
Terica A.
Fashionista Expert
The Limited is a decent professional clothing store. Their suiting is great and they have nice pants, but their quality has been very hit or miss recently. They always have very good sales, so it's very rare you need to pay full price. Sadly, they are going out of business.
Arely B.
They have really nice casual and professional clothing. They usually have good deal. I buy plenty of my work clothes here. They have different styles for petite & tall people. I struggle finding good clothing because of my height. I will shop here again for sure.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
This was a great store back in the day for professional clothes and women's suiting attire. I also used to get the best party dresses there. I am therefore so crushed to hear that all stores including the online boutique are closing!! Too bad!!!
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Does anyone think there over priced
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
This store still exists? WE used to have one but it closed a few years back. Can you order online?
Amanda R.
Would they be comparable to express?
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
Does anyone think hoer selection is shrinking ?
Em V.
Any brands like it that's not as pricey?