BY THE LIMITED

The Limited
  • "I love that I can get work clothes from the Limited but can also find more casual outfits for the weekend." in 6 reviews
  • "I like this store is really nice and the staff is really helpful ,clothes is good quality " in 5 reviews
Daphne W.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
They have good classy/profesional looking clothing. They have alot of dry clean only, which is a bummer. Sizing is various depending on each style of pant, shirt, skirt, etc. Good sales when they offer them.
Ashlee H.
Dade City, FL
Stylish, timeless and trendy! Their clothes always fit well and look flattering. Miss the in store shopping but I can do online since I know most of my cuts and sizes. Happy to have this store back regardless
Caitlin F.
I love the clothes here but just had the worst experience with customer service that I may never shop here again. 18 days after placing an online order I received an email that my order was cancelled. The email was so bad that it was hard to tell if it was just one item or all the items but it was all of them. They offered me 10% off. When i went on the website 1 of the items is still in stock but at a higher price even with 10% off!! I called customer service and they claimed there was nothing they could do. I asked to speak to a manger but no one higher up is available so i put in a request to be contacted. The women on the phone tried to claim that the website hasn't been updated but it has been 18 days and another item in the order is no longer on the site. I doubt I will here from them. For me customer service is my number one priority when making a purchase and limited just showed their true color.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
The Limited is a great store for new trends for in the office and casual clothing. I love the fact that both me and my daughter find things that we both love there. We also love the sales that The Limited has. The only reason I am rating them at a 4 and not a 5 star rating is that they never have my style or size of jeans in the store, when I go to get them, and their sizes fit me weird a lot of the times, because they are made more for the tall skinny girls and not the short average girls, that are large busted. Which is very biased in my opinion.
Taylor S.
Love The Limited! I bought all of my interview and work clothes there! Such a great place for business and business casual attire. They can be a little pricey but when they run sale you can get stuff for real cheap!
Supriya Y.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Definitely wait till you have sales. I love their Eva langoria clothing line.I shop a lot of work clothes from here.Recently i purchased a lot at their 70% off sales i would definitely say worth the trip
Nicole K.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Great selection, clean, organized, and excellent customer service. I really appreciate how the manager and associates greet me by name every time I come in. As for the other employees, I'm asked if I'm looking for anything in particular, if I'm finding everything okay, and if they can help me with anything several times each visit. The staff is both helpful and personable and believe me great customer service goes a long way in keeping patrons coming back time and time again. And when they see my arms are to full with garments, they come right over to volunteer to start a room ror me and hang my items nicely. How many times have you walked around a store, arms heavy with clothing, searching for someone to let you into a room–beyond frustrating, but you will not experience that frustration here. I LOVE that there is always a sale!!!
Beth M.
Ridgewood, NY
The Limited is great. It's actually where I began my fashion education. I'll never forget when at the tender age of 12 I determined I was too sophisticated for Limited Too and went to The Limited and bought some real pieces. I probably got 12-15 items from their spring collection, pants, blouses, etc. Most of it was pale baby blue and navy so I could mix and match. It was so effing classy. My style evolved over the years to be a bit more boho and quirky, but I still love their basics and can remember so many of those clothes. I actually still have some. FROM 15 YEARS AGO. And they are in great shape. So, that says something for sure.
Breyonna S.
I love the limited and just recently started shopping there. I have gotten some really good quality work clothes. they have a very nice selection and they fit very well. The staff has been very helpful and I have had alot of luck. So far I have only bought pants and shirts but plan on going back to do some more purchases soon.
Stefanie H.
Las Vegas, NV
Love The Limited right along with the Express store! The Limited always has cute clothes that you can dress up or down. They usually always have some type of sale going on which makes it even better to get stuff. Make sure to sign up for the coupons and mail on line and you can get great deals that way too!
kara o.
Lexington, KY
Do you think the prices are justified for the product? I'd like to know about quality of the clothing.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
How's the quality in clothing?
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Does this brand have any outlet stores?
Ashley C.
Any special holiday sales?
Becky G.
Has anyone ever had a problem with the pant length? I am looking for straight leg work pants but don't want them to be too long