BY THE LIMITED

• How's the quality in clothing?9 Answers
  • Has anyone ever had a problem with the pant length? I am looking ...2 Answers
  • Any special holiday sales?5 Answers
The Limited
  • "I love that I can get work clothes from the Limited but can also find more casual outfits for the weekend." in 6 reviews
  • "I like this store is really nice and the staff is really helpful ,clothes is good quality " in 5 reviews
Daphne W.
Fashionista Expert
They have good classy/profesional looking clothing. They have alot of dry clean only, which is a bummer. Sizing is various depending on each style of pant, shirt, skirt, etc. Good sales when they offer them.
Caitlin F.
I love the clothes here but just had the worst experience with customer service that I may never shop here again. 18 days after placing an online order I received an email that my order was cancelled. The email was so bad that it was hard to tell if it was just one item or all the items but it was all of them. They offered me 10% off. When i went on the website 1 of the items is still in stock but at a higher price even with 10% off!! I called customer service and they claimed there was nothing they could do. I asked to speak to a manger but no one higher up is available so i put in a request to be contacted. The women on the phone tried to claim that the website hasn't been updated but it has been 18 days and another item in the order is no longer on the site. I doubt I will here from them. For me customer service is my number one priority when making a purchase and limited just showed their true color.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
The Limited is a great store for new trends for in the office and casual clothing. I love the fact that both me and my daughter find things that we both love there. We also love the sales that The Limited has. The only reason I am rating them at a 4 and not a 5 star rating is that they never have my style or size of jeans in the store, when I go to get them, and their sizes fit me weird a lot of the times, because they are made more for the tall skinny girls and not the short average girls, that are large busted. Which is very biased in my opinion.
Taylor S.
Love The Limited! I bought all of my interview and work clothes there! Such a great place for business and business casual attire. They can be a little pricey but when they run sale you can get stuff for real cheap!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love shopping at The Limited. They have clothing for all types of things from work to a night out. Great quality here! Expensive but worth the splurge for sure. I love the customer service and that alone with bring me back again and again.
Supriya Y.
Fashionista Expert
Definitely wait till you have sales. I love their Eva langoria clothing line.I shop a lot of work clothes from here.Recently i purchased a lot at their 70% off sales i would definitely say worth the trip
Breyonna S.
I love the limited and just recently started shopping there. I have gotten some really good quality work clothes. they have a very nice selection and they fit very well. The staff has been very helpful and I have had alot of luck. So far I have only bought pants and shirts but plan on going back to do some more purchases soon.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
I love the Limited! They have very classy pieces that look timeless and effortless. Not to mention, the quality of the clothes are really nice. Their clothes have a nice modern edge to it and they have a lot of nice work clothes as well. Love this store soo much!!
Lauren S.
Burnsville, MN
It's okay. I have bought clothes from here and they are super cute. They have great work clothes. They have stuff appropriate for every occasion. Problem is everything I have bought from here has ripped or fallen apart. Not the highest quality in my opinion.
Jamie B.
West Chester, OH
My go to business casual, work attire store. Their items are high quality at an affordable price. I love their suiting, especially the pants. I'm tall but with a booty and they have different styles to fit different shapes.
kara o.
New Haven, KY
Do you think the prices are justified for the product? I'd like to know about quality of the clothing.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How's the quality in clothing?
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
Fashionista Expert
Does this brand have any outlet stores?
Ashley C.
Any special holiday sales?
Becky G.
Buffalo Grove , IL
Has anyone ever had a problem with the pant length? I am looking for straight leg work pants but don't want them to be too long