BY THE LIMITED

• How's the quality in clothing?9 Answers
  • Has anyone ever had a problem with the pant length? I am looking ...2 Answers
  • Any special holiday sales?5 Answers
The Limited
  • "I love that I can get work clothes from the Limited but can also find more casual outfits for the weekend." in 6 reviews
  • "I like this store is really nice and the staff is really helpful ,clothes is good quality " in 5 reviews
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
I am only giving 3 stars because yes their work clothes are awesome and last a very long time, but the price is too steep for me. I feel after I purchase something from there I am scared to over wear it since I paid so much for it. Not really how I want to feel about my clothes I purchase.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
I love the Limited! They have very classy pieces that look timeless and effortless. Not to mention, the quality of the clothes are really nice. Their clothes have a nice modern edge to it and they have a lot of nice work clothes as well. Love this store soo much!!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Burnsville, MN
It's okay. I have bought clothes from here and they are super cute. They have great work clothes. They have stuff appropriate for every occasion. Problem is everything I have bought from here has ripped or fallen apart. Not the highest quality in my opinion.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
West Chester, OH
My go to business casual, work attire store. Their items are high quality at an affordable price. I love their suiting, especially the pants. I'm tall but with a booty and they have different styles to fit different shapes.
Kalie T.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I used to shop at the Limited for work clothes mostly. If you can shop the clearance racks it may be worth it. I just don't find that their clothes are worth the price. They don't hold up and don't look as nice over time.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
One of my go to stores for work attire. It's hard to find things that are appropriate for work and not too old or expensive. Definitely look for sales and codes because it can be expensive to shop here without them.
Karissa M.
Karissa M.
Glen Burnie, MD
I just recently discovered this place after I was on the hunt for the perfect structured button down. I was very impressed with the style and the quality of the clothing. I will shop here over and over again!
Supriya Y.
Supriya Y.
Fashionista Expert
Definitely wait till you have sales. I love their Eva langoria clothing line.I shop a lot of work clothes from here.Recently i purchased a lot at their 70% off sales i would definitely say worth the trip
Ioana R.
Ioana R.
Great work clothes, great deals when they have their specials. They have more grown up clothing but it's the perfect spot to go if you're looking for clothes for a meeting or an interview
Bonni N.
Bonni N.
Vancouver , Wa
Nice place to get business clothes for work. Not enough stores accessible anymore though
kara o.
kara o.
New Haven, KY
Do you think the prices are justified for the product? I'd like to know about quality of the clothing.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How's the quality in clothing?
Kendra G.
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
Does this brand have any outlet stores?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Any special holiday sales?
Becky G.
Becky G.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Has anyone ever had a problem with the pant length? I am looking for straight leg work pants but don't want them to be too long