The Lifting Eye Serum-15ml/0.5oz

A lifting & rejuvenating eye serumFormulated with proprietary Stretch Matrix ComplexHelps visibly support the "architecture" of the eye & brow areaBlended with sea botanicals to promote skin's natural production of elastinInfused with Miracle BrothTM...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Lifting Eye Serum-15ml/0.5oz!
Jillian N.
This product makes me feel so bougie! It’s really expensive and I’m not sure if it’s necessary for an eye cream but if you like to be *fancy* then la mer is the brand for you. I don’t use a lot so a small amount lasts me a while.
joell P.
This product speaks volume it will lift up your eye area so you can look youthful and beautiful. Perfect product if you want to lift your eye area
Halana M.
pensacola
This does exactly as it says! Lifts, brightens. Feels luxurious. La mer does not disappoint. I use this and a few other intermittently, I’ve been using this product for about a year. I would totally recommend!
Clari T.
san isidro, buenos aires
10/10 first it smells soo good, the application is very easy and the texture super fresh. This product is very good. The results are incredible. It's not very economic but I highly recommend it. Also, you have different sizes, so that is good if you want to buy a little one for travel.
Pearl M.
Mississauga, ON
This baby right here melts right into the skin like butter. It is worth every penny. I usually layer it in the winter with a cream based eye cream just for some extra moisture overnight.
Erin S.
Edmonton, AB
I use this product as a preventive against aging. While I have not seen any improvements in my skin, I also have yet to display most of the signs of aging that might happen at my age so I am assuming it is helping with that.

Looking for your answer?