The Lifting Eye Serum

Shop La Mer The Lifting Eye Serum. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this serum worth the price? And does it help with fine lines and dark circles?
I have found that most eye creams I’ve tried haven’t made much visible difference. How long has it taken for results to show after using La Mer?
I have been searching high and low for the perfect eye lifting serum. I hear La Mer is the holy grail but does it really work at that expensive price point?
Start your review of The Lifting Eye Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Winndee W.
Pomona, CA
The Lifting Eye Serum uploaded by Winndee W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Though La Mer La Mer The Lifting Eye Serum Colorless is costly, it is worth every pennie! If you're looking to indulge, I highly recommend this luxurious eye-lifting serum from La Mer. It is lightweight and it will help tighten and lift the skin around your eyes. This serum is silky and hydrating, which also helps to minimize fine lines. The gel is also ideal for firming, as the skin around the eye area will soon be tightened after use. The combination of the cooling effect of the metal wand and the soothing, hydrating impact of the serum make this product first rate. The serum soaks right into the skin, working its magic, without any sticky, oily residue. The fine lines that I have watched develop over the years are much less noticeable now. Nothing will eliminate them, but if I can't see them without a magnified mirror, I am a happy! I highly recommend!!! #InfluensterAwards2020 #InfluensterAward2020 #LaMer
Lauren F.
Rmv, CA
Magic in a bottle! This eye serum is worth the splurge. Is light and melts into the under eye area wonderfully.
Dannielle C.
Monroe, GA
I really wanted to like this product, as I love their moisturizer line, but I just can't. I used this before bed, and woke with my eyes almost swollen shut. I don't know if it was an allergic reaction, or what, but I will definitely not be purchasing this product. (I received a free sample from La Mer to try, I am SO glad I didn't buy this!)
Lexi E.
Use this every morning without fail. Have absolutely no idea if it’s all that effective but given I have really sensitive and aging under eye areas, I’m taking all the precautions I can get. Would recommend to people with sensitive skin too!
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Love this product. Skin around and under eyes feels tight and it does have a lifting effect. Small lines under my eyes don't look as deep. This was my first time using this product and I will repurchase after this one is gone. It is not greasy and really is absorbed into the skin quickly. Great product.
Kettysari S.
San Francisco, CA
Been using this eye lifting serum on and off! So far I love it! It doesn’t give me any allergic reaction or watery eyes at night! So I guess this is a safe product for sensitive eyes! It’s gentle! It’s nice and sink in your skin right away! I think after I use this more frequently I will give a new review! So far this is one of my fave eye serum!
Avlyn S.
It tightens and lifts the bags underneath your eyes so nicely, also helps with dark circles and discoloration, also the packaging is high end and love how smoot it feels. It is so gentle on the skin but you can see and feel how it works. I would totally buy it again  and would  totally recommend it to someone else. The Lifting Eye Serum
Mary W.
San Francisco
This product is fabulous! Revives tired eyes! It is my go to when I'm short on sleep. It is pricey so only use a few times a week.
Vicky C.
McAllen, TX
I LOVE this product.  The price tag is for sure a con but I try to buy & use it wisely.  I see a noticeable difference when applied correctly and consistently . There is improvement in the lift of the eye & filling in of lite lines.  I am in my early thirties and would buy this much more if the price was a bit more reasonable.
Shelly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I got a sample of this and fell in love with it.  I wish it didn't have such a hefty price tag.  It really does seem to lift the eyelids a bit.  It also feels great on my skin.  I just can't see spending quite this much on an eye serum.