The LEGO Movie Videogame Xbox 360

by XBox

#19 in Xbox Games

In a scenario drawn from the film, the lego movie videogame puts lego kids into the role of emmet, an ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average lego minifigure who is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world. Players guide him as he is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, a journey for which emmet is hopelessly and hilariously underprepared. in the lego movie videogame players will be able to collect and use lego instruction pages to build construction sets or harness the awesome power of the master builders to virtually build...

Whats the youngest age that would be able to play this?
Is this just for Xbox or is it available on ps4 as well ?
is this a fun game? is it worth the money?
Start your review of The LEGO Movie Videogame Xbox 360!
Product Highlights
This is a great game compared to others that are out there now a days.in reviews
Kids love it keeps them entertained for hours they are always laughing having so much fun when they play this game!!!!in reviews
Roseann L.
The LEGO Movie Videogame Xbox 360 uploaded by Roseann L.
Easy to complete and fun solo or with another. Lego games are always fun but there was really no challenge on this one Warner Brothers The LEGO Movie Videogame (Xbox One)
Nicole K.
Gary, IN
My kids love this game so much! If I allowed them to they would play it for hours on end! They have so much fun figuring everything out as a team! Which is great in my opinion. It teaches them to work together for a good end result! Would definitely recommend this as a good child's game! My children are 4 & 8 by the way.
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
The LEGO Movie Videogame Xbox 360 uploaded by Liiz B.
This game will give you hours of fun ... strategy and challenges ... my children love to discover and pass levels with this product .... good price and in different presentations for different consoles.
Amanda W.
Yuba City , CA
I've liked almost all the Lego games except Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. This game is one of my favorites., it has a great tie in with the movie, and my son and I have completed the game and still play it once in a while. If you like Lego games this is a great one and easy to figure out.
Emily S.
Cambridge, MD
The LEGO Movie Videogame Xbox 360 uploaded by Emily S.
My six year old son loves the LEGO movie so when we saw that they had a video game for it we bought it immediately! And he’s loved playing the game! There’s so much you can do in the video game and it gives you tasks to run around and do! I would definitely recommend for any children!
Violet K.
I seriously love how everything on Lego's games are translated to the world of Lego. Everyday objects like cups and even a dog bone are touches that give this lego game the virtual experience. It is perfect for the whole family to play exploding Lego pieces instead of guts for the young ones.
Tabitha C.
Atoka, TN
My hubby and kids I've this game. They play it every week, if they're not playing mindcraft.
Karen M.
This game is played very frequently, if not everyday definitely the day after.I think it has cool graphics and super cool missions.My whole family loves playing this game.
Tina A.
Patterson, California
Great family game and classic characters that not only my kids love, but I myself love
Jonathan U.
Salinas, CA
One of my favorite Lego games, love the environ met and the customized pants that give you new abilities are awesome. My daughter loves playing it with me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...