The LEGO® Movie Videogame Nintendo 3DS

by Nintendo

In a scenario drawn from the film, the lego movie videogame puts lego kids into the role of emmet, an ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average lego minifigure who is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world. Players guide him as he is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, a journey for which emmet is hopelessly and hilariously underprepared. in the lego movie videogame players will be able to collect and use lego instruction pages to build construction sets or harness the awesome power of the master builders to virtually build...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The LEGO® Movie Videogame Nintendo 3DS!
This is a cute game. My kids seem to enjoy it. They have Lego everything. I enjoy the lego series, it has some cute commentary and the games seem easy and fun.
Russell, KS
This game is so much fun. I play it with my kids. Has the same characters as the movie There is even a dance portion with the song "Everything is Awesome" which, of course, is so much fun to sing. We play it over and over and I would recommend it to others with young gamer kids.
Gilman, IL
My son has the game. He felt it was very easy and every level was pretty simple. He went through the levels quickly.
Muy bueno este video juego... mis hijos lo disfrutan muchísimo, se entretienen mucho.
Princeton, WV
Anything Lego is really fun! Especially the video games. This is a really good game for the kids.
Crestwood, IL
My son loves this game! He plays it in the car when we are on long drives. He loves the characters.
Chilliwack, BC
We purchased this for our daughter and ended up paying it. I really like that there is no blood in the Lego games is great for younger kids the different levels give them a challenge and keep them busy. Well worth it definitely
My Friend's son love Lego games and I think it is nice cause some people buy this gamę

Looking for your answer?