BY NINTENDO

A dark force, shrouded in twilight, has invaded the vast land of Hyrule. To restore light to the world, team up with the mysterious creature Midna and embrace the darkness to transform into a divine wolf. Fight through labyrinthine dungeons, survive puzzling traps, and meet a cast of characters you'll never forget in this legendary Zelda adventure. You can also get an exclusive Wolf Link / Midna amiibo and add bonuses to this title and the upcoming Legend of Zelda game for Wii U, launching in 2016. see more...

Buy on Target
brandie b.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
Growing up playing Zelda made me want to give this a try, I was in love with the game play on this one. it was everything I thought it would be and it came with an amiibo which was great to collect. I would recommend it to any Zelda lover out there.
Esther I.
Esther I.
This game is amazing - grew up playing these games and love how they kept the integrity of the characters and style of game. Love that I can play this with my kids!
Cyndi S.
Cyndi S.
Canon City, CO
Twilight Princess is one of my all-time favorite games. When The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD Nintendo Wii U was announced, I had to get my hands on the Wolf Link & Midna Amiibo! If you haven't played a single Legend of Zelda game - essentially each storyline involves a young boy (sometimes man) named Link who goes on a long journey to save Hyrule (usually - some stories vary). Link's origins also vary story to story... you know what is better than explaining this than me? Check out the Diamond Comics Legend of Zelda Hyrule Historia Hardcover. This particular storyline, Link is saving a Hyrule cloaked in Twilight. He meets the best sidekick he has ever had (cue: "HEY! LISTEN!" Navi flashbacks) - a sassy little imp named Midna. One thing though... Link is (kind of?) a werewolf now. I don't want to ruin too much so you'll have to play one of the greatest games to ever grace this Earth, but I remember growing tired of Toon Link and the lighthearted storylines. I wanted something that would hit me hard (make me cry) and LOVE the characters and their complexities. I wanted something like Ocarina of Time, or even better - Majora's Mask. This story has one of the most heartbreaking endings - in Majora's Mask, you have to choose between saving individuals or saving the world. Either choice will have an unhappy ending somehow... while Twilight Princess is not NEARLY as dark, not everyone gets a happy ending. It's real. And it hits home.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
When I saw this Amiibo I just had to have! It's still in the box and is never coming out. It definitely met my expectations it's a gorgeous a Amiibo and is perfect for my collection and the gameplay? The HD, is beautiful!