The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Do you prefer the N64 version or the 3DS remake?
What combos do you yet this with..?
Did this game make anyone else sad? You would fix everything for someone then your three days would be up and it would go back to how it was before.
Start your review of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask!
Product Highlights
“it has a great story line and unforgettable characters such as the skull kid and link love the mask system wish they would bring it back.” in reviews
“There are side quests and puzzles to be completed to secure more masks, oh, and did I mention that there is impending doom and a clock to remind you that time is running out?” in reviews
“With an intriguing, dark story line and great game play, puzzles and characters it is one of the best Zelda games released to date. ” in reviews
“...hours to get through and if your like me you have to get all the masks so much funin reviews
“...relationship with the way the game is set out, i love the concept of having the three days until the end of the world and having to do everything in those certain time frames... it's just having enough real life time to go back and fourth all the time.” in reviews
Mabelvale, AR
MY FAVORITE ZELDA GAME. I probably played this one the most, aside from Ocarina of Time, and it was probably the most entertaining, story wise. I loved searching for the different masks, and finding all of the masks brings a real reward at the end of the game. The deep meaning behind the game is so interesting.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is very very complicated. The amount of times you have to go back in time is insane. Overall though it's a really fun game. It's just super tricky and you run out of time relatively easy. I loved playing this game. I was never able to beat it however.
Toronto, ON
This game is amazing, it keeps me going into this crazy world, although it have scary scenes, i still love it! I haven't finish it yet but i'm into it. It is not expensive at all, totally worth the price. It keeps you busy/entertained for a long time.
Mexico City
This game is the darker side of any other TLoZ game. It’s a must have on every Nintendo collection and a very entertaining and challenging game. With all the side quests, you’ll have days of gameplay.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Definitely my favorite game this is about adventures where it gets harder and harder, I think Majoras is one of the most difficult of all the zeldas since you have to go back and travel etc etc, many colors and very beautiful drawings, it's a great story I recommend it just like all the other zelda.
Winchester, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
This is one of my favorites in the LoZ series. I love the dark and gloomy aesthetic of the game for the most part, and finding the different masks to do different things is both time consuming but enjoyable. I would def recommend.
Scranton, PA
This is and always will be my favorite video game of all time. My mom used to play this on the first Nintendo, and I remember it most vividly on the Nintendo 64 and Game Cube. I guess this game just brings back childhood memories. I think it's the best Zelda game because there are so many fun side quests to do whilst completing the main task - saving the world from the evil skull kid. The graphics are obviously better too. I enjoyed collecting all the different masks helping the different characters in their troubles.
New Orleans, LA
This is definitely a classic game in the model of Zelda. There are side quests and a very organized map, you pop into each section to beat the dungeon, then pop out to defeat the big bad. That said, I absolutely love it, and it has so many charming aspects of the Zelda universe. The one thing I didn't like was the three day time limit before you have to reset, which made sense in terms of the game's narrative, but ended up being more of an annoying hassle to deal with then a compelling plot point or an interesting obstacle. Still, it's a great game, and classic Zelda, which always has me happy!
Straw Plains, TN
One of my top favorite LoZ games, Majora's Mask delivers a new type of story going away from Hyrule and introducing a new but somewhat familiar land. There is always something to do during gameplay from the tedious temples to the fun side quests Majora's Mask offers you, you can never become bored playing this game... well, unless you end up finishing the game. Even so, you can always put the game down and go back and play it weeks, months, even years later and re-experience all the fun things Majora's Mask has to offer!
Littleton, CO
Majora’s Mask, [MM], is my favorite Zelda game. There, I said it. Before any purists start pulling their Master swords on me, let me make my case. My strongest passion for this game is almost my weakest reason; there is something indefinable about this game that makes me love it. Do you ever just get lost in a game -- you’ve finished the storyline but you still find yourself wandering around it? That’s me: running around Termina just to be there. Swimming as Mikau just to feel that freedom in the water. It goes beyond re-playability; there’s a part of me that belongs in that game and continues to propel me into it. I think a lot of people miss this point, which is fine because it is incredibly difficult to communicate – those who understand it do so because they know this feeling, they’re already there. But just looking at the main points of the game, I still think it’s great. The mask system is amazing. I love how MM introduces this ability to don a mask and take on at the most a new being and at the least a new ability. I think it is such a great re-imagining of a traditional item system because it incorporates so many more options. The time system is seen as one of the games greatest deficits. I can absolutely see where some people are coming from but I myself did not feel that way. It adds another level of depth to the game that I find enchanting. It created slightly more anxiety in me, which sounds negative but truly is not. You could mess up something seven ways to Sunday but reset it with a simple melody. It is hope. Hope that this world is not doomed after all; you can save it regardless of how many times it takes. This little glimmer of hope is the one ray that you need to save this forlorn town and its forlorn citizens. Another point often brought up is the absence of the Triforce or the Master Sword. After all, isn’t that what Zelda is about? If you respond “yes”, then I think you’ve missed one of the greatest aspects about Zelda. It’s about the adventure and the heroism. It’s about weaving a narrative tale that never lets you go. The Triforce and Master Sword can be parts of this tale, and certainly were and continue to be, but they are not the core. The core is the journey, as clichéd as that is. Asking me to pick my favorite Zelda game should be equated to asking me to pick my favorite child. I could do it, but it’s hard and I don’t want to because I love all of them, [you don’t have to call me a bad mother, I don’t have any children]. I will always love the Zelda series, but you will probably often hear the song of healing drifting slowly from my room.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...