ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesNintendo GamesNintendo
the legend of zelda breath of the wild - switch

the legend of zelda breath of the wild - nintendo switch

the legend of zelda breath of the wild is all about discovery and exploration embark on a journey with link across the entirety of the kingdom of hyrule as you encounter trials monsters and the landscape itself while trying to discover what has become of this once prosperous land

debating on buying the legend of zelda breath of the wild - nintendo switch , but for [brand:wii-u] I've never played Zelda, however I was into a lot [brand:gamecube] games growing up. Still into Mario games as well
Is this game easy to learn how to play? I’ve never played Zelda before so I’m curious.
I have heard great things about this game, but I typically play open world games on an Xbox console. How is it on the switch?
Start your review of the legend of zelda breath of the wild - nintendo switch!
Joseph F.
Coldwater, MS
Gamer Expert Level 1
the legend of zelda breath of the wild - nintendo switch uploaded by Joseph F.
the legend of zelda breath of the wild - nintendo switch uploaded by Joseph F.
My favorite game hands down on the switch. If you are a big zelda fan and somehow have never played this yet... you really should . Who here has played the original legend of zelda...you know, the ones you felt the need to blow off before putting in the console? This one really is a whole different beast if you compare it to that...but still! Huge open world and a heck of a challenge for this 45 year old kid inside for the most part retired gamer.
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
the legend of zelda breath of the wild - nintendo switch uploaded by Lisa M.
Purchased at: Target
The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild is one of my daughter's favorite games for her Nintendo Switch. She really enjoys that she can battle and needs to figure out how to survive. I know she wouldn't change anything about this game!
Ashley D.
Coconut Creek, FL
the legend of zelda breath of the wild - nintendo switch uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: Target
I am a long time Zelda fan with my first Zelda game being Ocarina of Time on the Nintendo 64. This is not your typical Zelda game and adds open world elements into the game which is a gift and curse for me. I spent hours on hours in the game exploring and finding new things and forgot all about fighting Ganon (Sorry, Zelda). For those new to the series, You will not regret this purchase and you may even find a new joy in gaming!
Eric K.
Stamford, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
the legend of zelda breath of the wild - nintendo switch uploaded by Eric K.
Purchased at: GameStop
The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild is an amazing launch game for the Nintendo Switch, a great Zelda game, and a video game that you should definitely add to your collection. The story is very engaging and interesting, Link is a very fun protagonist to play as, the enemies are each very different and unique, and is very addictive if you’re trying to get 100%. Overall, Breath of the Wild is a phenomenal open world game, and I hope Nintendo does the same with its sequel.the legend of zelda breath of the wild - nintendo switch
Rose P.
Sun Valley, CA
the legend of zelda breath of the wild - nintendo switch uploaded by Rose P.
Purchased at: Target
I finished it!! Not all the korok seeds but still, everything else which is huge considering how much there is in this game! It’s so beautiful and so fun to play. I seriously had some all nighters with this and I’m in my 30s! But it’s really great and I am now seriously on the edge of my seat waiting for the next game.
Christopher D.
Bakersfield, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
the legend of zelda breath of the wild - nintendo switch uploaded by Christopher D.
Such a fun game, I managed to get the dlc for it and there’s always something new to see! I’ve replayed like 5 times and still love it! You can probably find it for a bit cheaper at walmart, I got it for 48 :)
Meredith P.
Gamer Expert Level 1
the legend of zelda breath of the wild - nintendo switch uploaded by Meredith P.
Love this game! The graphics are incredible. I've loved the story of Zelda since way back. My favorite feature is all the side quests.
Raina A.
Deerton, MI
the legend of zelda breath of the wild - nintendo switch uploaded by Raina A.
THIS GAME IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. I have never enjoyed a video game so much! The graphics are INSANE! It’s easy to learn while also being challenging and rewarding. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that enjoys video games!
Jessica R.
Madison Hts, MI
the legend of zelda breath of the wild - nintendo switch uploaded by Jessica R.
Purchased at: GameStop
I love zelda games this Zelda game by far is amazing. Link's Awakening is also pretty good, I recommend it. Anyway, Breath of the Wild is awesome because there are so many layers and 'distractions' that make it so enjoyable. A distraction as in "I'm gonna defeat a divine beast" and five hours later, "Let's defeat the divine beast!" You get distracted by enemy camps or side quests. I recommend it 100%! The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo Switch)
Sunny E.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ok so I’m no the one playing but my family is. I am the one who can’t use the controls to save my life so I prefer to watch someone who can. This game is really good!! The visuals are breathtaking and the characters are very imaginative and beautiful. Worth the price!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paige I.
Waterford, MI
il y a un mois
debating on buying the legend of zelda breath of the wild - nintendo switch , but for Wii U I've never played Zelda, however I was into a lot Gamecube games growing up. Still into Mario games as well
Nelson V. il y a 20 jours
personally as someone who grew up with older Zelda games like Windwaker and Majoras mask i recommend Breath of the wild its very expansive and there's lots to do you'll find yourself lost in the game at times fully immersed ive been playing it for about 5 months and still have so many things to do in the game.