BY NINTENDO #11 in Nintendo Games

Step into a world of Open-Air adventure Forget everything you know about The Legend of Zelda games. Step into a world of discovery, exploration, and adventure in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, a boundary-breaking new game in the acclaimed series. Travel across vast fields, through forests, and to mountain peaks as you discover what has become of the kingdom of Hyrule In this stunning Open-Air Adventure. Now on Nintendo Switch, your journey is freer and more open than ever. Take your system anywhere, and adventure as Link any way you like.

• How far has everyone gotten in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the...3 Answers
  • What is the storyline in this game?2 Answers
  • Is this game any good?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tanya K.
I purchased this for my boyfriends Christmas gift. He couldn’t wait so opened it and already started playing. I’ve been playing it a little as well and I must say it’s a fun game and console! I grew up playing the old school Zelda game and I must say this is definitely a huge upgrade! The graphics amazing and it’s such a fun puzzle game. You have to complete all these quests and the shrine’s puzzle can be hard sometimes but it makes you think and use your brain. We also downloaded the Mario kart game and it’s such a fun game! I highly recommend the Nintendo switch console and if you like a challenge or if you played Zelda in the past, you won’t be disappointed.
Ginger S.
Greenville
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo Switch) is one of the best games I have every played. Warning though, it is highly addictive, especially if you like puzzles. Three of us in our family are currently playing it and kind of fighting over our time to do so. That is one thing I don't like. With the Xbox games, 2 people can play 1 game on 2 different devices if you buy it digitally and set one as your home box. You can't do that with the switch. However, I will say that this is a game that is almost as fun to watch as it is to play since you get sucked into trying to find all the hidden items like seeds or figure out a puzzle in a shrine. Plenty of play time in this game. And everything procs back at blood moon so you aren't just going around an empty game after you defeat things.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Wessam S.
Wheeling, IL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have finally bought this game for myself and it’s so much fun. I love the open world and survival aspect. The customization for the weapons and such you choose what you’d like to use. Im a fan of the puzzles they included. And just the free roaming in this game. I don’t want to give away much cause I’d rather everyone get it and play for yourself. One of my favorites and I’m pretty much addicted. Haha
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 1
Awesome game to pick up if you like Zelda! It was around $60. There’s a lot to do on in the game. I really like the story line and there are lots of quests. I sometimes get lost because the map is so big. But if you are good with maps and like mini quests, you will like it!
Acacia D.
Azusa, CA
Hands down, this is the best Zelda game I have ever played, and up there on my favorite game ever I preordered this game last year. The best way to describe it is a mix between a classic Zelda game and Skyrim. The open world design and ability to explore at your own free will leads to an immense amount of gameplay if you choose to do so. I have already put over 60 hours into the game, yet there is so much of the main storyline left to do and so much to explore. I would highly recommend this to anyone interested.
Katie S.
I LOVE this game. I didn't play much of the originals growing up, but when I saw the previews of this game before it came out, I was so excited to try it. My brother in law bought it for me for Christmas and I have played it almost non stop since then. I love that it is an open world- open world RPGs are my favorite games because there is so much to see and do. I love that there are small side quests for the times I want to take a break from the main storyline and just explore. The graphics are amazing and make it that much more fun to play. If you play this game and get stuck, google where you're at or the quest you're doing and you can find so much help online which is amazing.
Darlene R.
Brimley
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is gold. The graphics are very well done and the storyline is great.  The first Zelda game I played was The Legend of Zelda as a child and I love them, it brings me back to my childhood every time i hear that chime, when you discover something new.  It’s a great game series.  I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE.
· N.
Kenilworth, NJ
I was never a big fan of Legend of Zelda growing up but when this game came out and I heard it was an open world RPG I just HAD to try it out myself. Easily my favorite game of this year the open world and the endless opportunities of things to do in this game make it hard to put down! I bought it for both my Wii U and my Switch and spent probably over 150 hours on both. The ending could have been better as you have to go back to a previous save state to keep playing post defeat of Ganon but other than that the possibilities are endless and I will be looking out for Zelda games in the future.
Melissa D.
Gamer Expert Level 3
For the love of a great game, I have to say this is by far yet the best game I have ever played when people were telling me how hooked you get they weren’t kidding , there’s just so much to do in the game that I’m not even done even when you are done with this game you can still play and even buy the extension pack ! From killing monsters to, getting different towers activated, side quests , cooking and traveling in different climates is just absolutely amazing it’s a must have game and worth the money ! Go get sucked into the world of legend of Zelda and Buy it you won’t regret it 🙃😉❤❤
Sandy D.
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
What is the storyline in this game?
Alison B.
Did the old games also have weapons that break so frequently? It’s kind of driving me crazy!
gab c.