The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Wii U uploaded by Monica G.The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Wii U uploaded by Emily M.

BY NINTENDO

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Wii U see more...

Buy on Target
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Oh my goodness! I have waited on this game forever! I love the Zelda games all the way back to Ocarina of Time! I was so excited when I found out it was going to be an open map version, similiar to Skyrim. The colors and music are beautiful and I love how old traits tie in with newer ones in this! Easy to navigate and learn the controls and very time consuming! I never want to stop playing!!
Emily M.
Goshen, IN
I have never played zelda games till now this game is so amazing!!! I love everything the graphics r great the story line is awesome and the castle in the game looks so awesome
Monica G.
Ok, at first I wasn't sure how to feel about this game but was leaning more towards not liking it. But then I realized that I was hooked! I couldn't stop playing and exploring the different places. It's a completely different and new concept for the Zelda franchise but it works. The only problem is that there is a bit of a lag but it goes away quickly. I would recommend this to those who like games like open world games such as Skyrim.
Abby M.
Warren, PA
This may just be the greatest Zelda game to ever exist. It plays like a "real" video game (as opposed to your typical RPG), with additions such as stamina and a heavy focus on cooking. The map is huge, nearly comparable to something like Skyrim.
Heidi B.
After waiting (im)patiently for years for this game to finally be released, I have not been disappointed. The map is so expansive and there is so much to do!
Teri C.
Bought this game for the boyfriend but somehow I ended up being very involved with his game as well. The puzzles are always intriguing, captures our attention and wreck our brains together hahaha. The storyline is always entertaining (typical Zelda games). The side quests are also unique with some of them being super hard and especially the korok seeds! The difficulty level has a wide range in this game - which makes it so much fun. My boyfriend is having the time of his life, he can barely put it down!

Plus, this is the first time a Zelda game is open world and we keep getting sidetrack from one thing to another. There's so much to do and complete in this game!