BY OCEANHOUSE MEDIA

*** $2 OFF in honor of National Bullying Prevention Month! *** * Selected by Apple as a "Halloween Pick for Kids" - Oct 2012 * Listed in "Best Halloween apps for kids" - USA Today 2012 * Listed in "Great Halloween-themed e-books for kids" - CNET 2012 * Listed in "Top 5 Kids Apps This Week" - Mashable 2012 * "Young ones will enjoy being rewarded with sound effects when they touch pictures." - Common Sense Media Join Spookley the Square Pumpkin in this special tale of tolerance and self-acceptance that's just right for Halloween… or any time of the year! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize the story with your own narration. Jump inside to find out how Spookley and the other pumpkins in the patch discover that sometimes being different can save the day! Explore the Story: - ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration - LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures - RECORD your own narration & share it with others - SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation - KEEP kids in the story with parental controls  Designed for children ages 2-8 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ The Reviews Are In: - Selected by Apple as a "Halloween Pick for Kids" - Oct 2012 - Listed in "Best Halloween apps for kids" - USA Today 2012 - Listed in "Great Halloween-themed e-books for kids" - CNET 2012 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ We'd Love To Hear From You! - Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us. - Need tech support? Contact us at support@omapp.com - Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia Official Holiday Hill Farm licensed app: http://www.spookley.com see more...

Carli M.
Olmsted Twp, OH
This is my favorite Halloween story to read with my kids. They just love it. Now it's our tradition during fall.
Megan M.
One of my fav books to read to the kiddies during Halloween time. Spookly teaches children that being different is okay. My kids love this book so much we read way more then just during the month of October.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
My son has always loved books about fall and Halloween, so this was a pick up from the Scholastic books order form he gets in school. The price is great and so is the message.
Becky V.
My daughter loved this story. She watched it over and over and was always asking to watch it again. Cute little story!
Quinn R.
My Grandson loves this story about the square pumpkin. I love that it lets the child interact with the book.
Amanda G.
Hanson, KY
My son really likes this! It is a very sweet story. He heard it in school first and insisted we buy it.