BY THE LEGEND OF KORRA

Amanda A.
i don't even know where to start. i loved the last airbender so much, and admired katara and how she was a strong female character. so when i found out they were making a new show, with a female avatar????? who is a person of color???? AMAZING. no show can ever live up to the original, so i looked at it as a separate entity unlike most of these other people, and its definetly 5 stars. a female character who, even though she was faced with plenty of relationships, moved on from them, stayed friends with them, and didn't end the show on them getting back together because "every woman needs a man" is refreshing and a great example for little girls. iconic
Aleksandr G.
Noblesville, IN
The Legend of Korra may not have been the Avatar sequel we asked for, but it was still a memorable show I enjoyed watching. The story is well written and the pace is just right so as to not feel like you're lost or bored. Korra's personality is annoying at first, but I quickly grew to understand and relate to how she thinks and acts as well as her maturity later in the series. I definitely would put the Legend of Korra on the must-watch list for exciting anime/cartoon dramas.
Courtney B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I absolutely LOVED Legend of Korra. This TV series added the same depth and amazing storylines we got out of Avatar. I liked seeing a different take on the avatar with the aggressive Korra in comparison to easy-going Aang of Avatar: the Last Air Bender.

If you're looking for more strong females, then Legend of Korra is the show for you.
Patrycja Z.
W Long Branch, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I was originally so excited for this show since I was a huge fan of Avatar the Last Airbender. But I was kind of disappointed with it the longer it went on. I was hoping they would give more background information on what happened to the original team Avatar but they almost completely ignored that part. I was disappointed in the 2 season but was pleased with the others. I would probably still recommend it to others though.
Emily S.
Austin, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was so excited when the original was announced, but grew more and more disappointed over time. Each season had such wonderful premises, but the execution often fell flat, particularly in regards to the characters in later seasons. I'm not sure I'd recommend this, but it was an interesting watch.
Allison P.
East Berlin, CT
Honestly, the original Avatar: The Last Airbender is sooo much better than Korra. The best parts in this show for me were when the original characters were featured. I disliked the love triangles and was glad when they focused on better plot elements (get it) and drama. And the ending! Great!
Becky H.
This is an awesome season, definitely my favorite compared to the other seasons. It isn't as good as the original avatar, but it is still very enjoyable to watch! It is a lot more serious than the first avatar was, but it still has a bit of comic relief which is really cool.
Katherine M.
Oak Harbor, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Not as exciting or as well written as The Last Airbender, but still gives me closure as to Katara and Aang. It was well worth the watch, but I don't feel the need to watch it again.
Michal S.
A beautiful, incredible series! 'Korra' is very different from 'Avatar: The Last Airbender,' but a worthy successor to Aang's story. Season 2 was shaky (though "Beginnings" was pure genius) and season 3 has been incredibly strong. A must-watch for any Avatar fan, in my opinion!
Madison M.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE this show!!! It absolutely takes getting used to after Avatar; it's not comedic and it's not as innocent. That said, the creators did a great job of aging the show up with the original audience, and once you accept that it is it's own show, you will love it.
Milinda M.
Is Aang in this series?
Dina N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What is this movie all about?