BY THE LEAGUE

The League
  • "I started watching this and I am actually in a fantasy league myself and it is so hilarious." in 1 review
  • "They cast is great, its a must watch for me." in 1 review
  • "I am bummed that this next season will be the last, but the one liners have kept us laughing for years!" in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy this show." in 1 review
  • "It's a super funny show, I love all the characters." in 1 review
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is really funny. It's about a group of guys who're obsessed with their Fantasy Football league. I especially like that it's really a "chillin with the boys" vibe. The funny quirks and things you realize your husband or boyfriend could be thinking about you and what he says to his friends. Trust me, there are certainly sexual innuendos and R-rated theme stuff that happens in the show... which makes it all funnier! If you like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia , you'll probably like this.
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
It's sad to say that this show ended last year but it was great binge watching it all over again!! It is so hilarious, from dirty jokes to tacos lucky life and skits! It made fantasy football a lot more fun! Coming from someone who doesn't bet. I mean, It's just hilarious!
Stella B.
Cleveland, TN
Absolutely hilarious show! I knew nothing about fantasy football going into this show, but the show makes it very easy to follow along. You can tell these actors enjoy working with each other. Very raunchy, aimed at men humor however, so if you don't enjoy that then this show isn't for you.
Caridad F.
Ha, this show is hilarious! I actually play fantasy football, but you don't need to in order to enjoy it. It's a super funny show, I love all the characters. It's very relevant, they are up to date with whats going on right now in the sports world.
Vanessa E.
Spring, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is pretty hilarious. I kept up with it for a while then kind of fell off but when I try to catch back up it keeps me laughing and wondering why I gave up on the show.
Tracey C.
Broad Brook, CT
I started watching this and I am actually in a fantasy league myself and it is so hilarious. I have introduced it to quite a few men and now they watch it and think I am the coolest chick for finding it. This show has something for both .
Meagan A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Dirty, filty, full of sexual innuendos or just blatant sexual references, but this is legitimately one of the funniest shows on right now. I laugh out loud every single episode. I'm a girl, I don't love football, and I don't understand the huge appeal of fantasy football, but I am still a huge fan of the show.
Hannah B.
Austin, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Hilarious, raunchy at times, fun-loving show. I did not think I would be remotely interested in it because I'm not remotely interested in football, but this show is more making fun of the serious leaguers than anything.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
I love NFL Football and I love Fantasy Football, if you love both of these then you will love the League, it is SOO funny- even if you don't, I think you will get some laughs out of this show, great cast!
Kasey H.
Raleigh, NC
Such a great show. I am constantly rewatching past seasons. I love how they work real players in is great. Such a great show. They cast is great, its a must watch for me.
Michelle R.
Who's your favorite character in this show?
Nick L.
Mchenry, IL
How many seasons are there??
Stella B.
Cleveland, TN
When does the 7th season come out?