The Lazy Dog Cookie Co Inc The Original Carob Peanut Butter Pup-pie, 5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) uploaded by Crystal S.

BY THE LAZY DOG

Joni W.
North Adams, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
These are the greatest product ever! These little pies are able to be broken into little pieces giving you the option to break up the amount to give at a specific time! They come in all types of flavors! These are vegan and wheat free! Made in the USA in NY. Great Trusted Product! They don't use real chocolate it's Carob.
Miranda M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We got each of our dogs one of these on their first birthdays. I had to take it away and hsnd feed it because they were eating it so fast, I was afraid they would choke! Needless to say, they loved them!
kellie t.
SYRACUSE, NY
Absolutely love this product! What better way to give your dog a birthday surprise with a pie that has delicious peanut butter and fake chocolate that she can actually eat!
Danielle K.
TUCSON, AZ
I think this is so cute and a great idea for people who like gifts for pets. I always want to get my pets things for their birthday I'll do this next time
Ruby D.
Arlington, TX
Oh yes! My dog would love this! She loves getting presents for Christmas and her birthday! And this would make an adorable birthday cake
Amy C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs just love this fancy pup-pie! Thank goodness it's a four pack! They would eat these all day if I let them
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My boxer loves them. When we are out training and she does well, I give her one.
Kara C.
Bowling Green, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I've never seen these before and I'm wondering where I can buy them. Also how much do they cost? my pups would love these!
Mandi H.
Lakewood, WI
Just wondering where I can purchase these products? I've never seen them before.
Bonnie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is one of these a single-dog serving? Or is it by the slice?
Leelee W.
Hammond, IN
Do you recommend these for a border collie?
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These look really good. How much of a peanut butter scent does it give off? Will it leave furbaby with a nice peanut butter breath?