Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsLazy Dog Cookie Co.
The Birthday Cake Bites Dog Treat size: 5 Oz

The Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Birthday Cake Bites Dog Treat size: 5 Oz

by Lazy Dog Cookie Co.

Make every day your furry friend's birthday by treating him to Lazy Dog Birthday Cake Bites for a Special Dog. These tasty, soft-baked treats feature great vanilla flavor, and are wheat, corn and soy-free so you can feel good about serving them to your dog. Features: Wheat, Corn & Soy Free; Soft Baked Food Type: Treat Food Form: Bag Food Consistency: Soft Life Stage: All Flavor: Vanilla Primary Ingredient: Rolled Oats Package Weight: Feeding Instructions: To be fed as a treat. Break into small pieces appropriate for size of dog. Monitor dog while treating and always have fresh water available. Ingredients: Rolled Oats, Honey, Palm Oil, Whey, Vanilla, Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Tapioca Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Natural Smoke Flavor & Color Added Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 15% Crude Fiber (max) 1% Moisture (max) 12% Linoleic Acid (min) 0.6% Caloric Content: 48 kcal/treat Size: 5 Oz.

Are these approved?
Start your review of The Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Birthday Cake Bites Dog Treat size: 5 Oz!
Shelby M.
Westerville, OH
My dog absolutely LOVES these treats. Lazy Dog has the best treats, they are human-grade! Take a look at the ingredients, they are all-natural and all recognizable! That is exactly the type of treat I look to feed my dog. And honestly, you should try one. They're totally palatable for a human!
Lakeisha D.
Champaign, IL
The Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Birthday Cake Bites Dog Treat size: 5 Oz uploaded by Lakeisha D.
Love the size for my 13lb Shipoo. Unfortunately, he didn’t take to them. He wouldn’t even taste them, just smelled them and walked away.
Jasmine P.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: PetSmart
My pup is a huge fan of these treats! We keep them on hand yr round. I live that the ingredients are healthy and the size isn’t too big.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria F.