The Laundress Wash and Stain Bar, Classic uploaded by mochahontas S.The Laundress Wash and Stain Bar, Classic uploaded by Olivia B.

BY THE LAUNDRESS

The Laundress Wash and Stain Bar was introduced to clean those hard to reach areas from tricky underarms to delicate straps, collars and cuffs, pants hems and more. We love using this product for removing stains on upholstery, hand washing and laundering on-the-go. Great for travel as it is airplane friendly. see more...

Olivia B.
Huntington, WV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smells great! And it gets all the foundation and blush stains off my clothes! I havent tried it on a contender like red lipstick though. I even use it on my cheap make up brushes if I'm traveling and need a quick cleaning job. I dont suggest it on expensive though, the borax can mess them up.
Becca F.
Austin, TX
The Laundress Wash and Stain Bar is a must-have for the frequent traveler. I always keep one in my toiletry bag and I cannot tell you how many times it has saved me. Spill food on your shirt? No problem – just spot clean it by rubbing the bar directly on the stain! Need to wash your bra in your hotel room sink? Yup, this bar can be used as detergent as well. It's also great for hand-washing delicates at home.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This laundress bar is Amazing, i had a shirt that i couldnt getbthe stain of, so i decided to use this laundry bar and it worked so well to remove a stain that i had tried to remove for the past 2 weeks, with pods, bleach, liquid stain remover. Im so glad that Ricky's Nyc "cult crushes" subscription box was thinking of us makeup users...
Myra H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This works much better than I anticipated! I had gotten a burgundy colored liquid lip on a white tee and forgot about it until hours later... I wet the shirt with warm water and scrubbed in with the bar and the stain disappeared! I was actually very pleased because I normally don't even have this much luck when trying to pretreat and wash clothing items. It was quick as well and took less than 5 minutes to get the stain out. Great find thanks to my Ricky's subscription!
mochahontas S.
The Laundress Wash and Stain Bar, Classic when I received this product in a subscription box I was for sure I wouldn’t like it, but it turns out that this bad boy comes in handy. The only downside is that you have to find a container to contain it so it can be portable and it takes quite a bit of water to get a good lather for results.
\Danielle J.
Pfafftown, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this stuff! It will literally destroy any and every stain you send it's way. It's also really gentle, so it is good for delicate materials!