BY THE LAUNDRESS

We made The Laundress Wash & Stain Lady Laundry Bar to clean those hard to reach areas from tricky underarms to dainty straps.  Can be used for removing stains, hand washing and laundering on-the-go.  Airplane Friendly. Animal Cruelty Free. ; see more...

Zaniab A.
West Palm Beach, FL
This is a great product. I work out a lot, and perspire a lot. I use this to spray on my sweaty workout clothes before I hang them to dry out. Then they go in the laundry. First of all, the scent is fabulous. It's fresh and bright! If they made it as a cologne I would use it! It helps to reduce odors in your clothes, so sometimes I will get two wearings out of my sports bras instead of just one. I really love this. Now I'm going to try the sports detergent.
Jordan K.
Redding, CA
Other deodar ants make my arm pits break out. I am very sensitive! But this works perfectly. I have no issues with it and it keeps me smelling fresh and clean
Gabrielle F.
Monroe, MI
I bought this for myself but I didn't like the feeling it left, my daughter loves it though.
Zaniab A.
West Palm Beach, FL
Would you buy it?
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Could somebody explain to me exactly what this product is ,and what it is all about? :)
Carolyn G.
Summerville, SC
I don't under stand what this is. can some one please explain?