BY THE LAUNDRESS

The Laundress® ~ New York No. 247. Finish off Your Home with the Cleanest of Smells. Helps Remove Odors. Infused Crisp, Fresh Scent. No. 247 - Scented Candle Notes of bergamot, thyme, lavender, musk & ylang ylang Add The Laundress No. 247 - scented candle to any room in the house — kitchen, bedroom, bath, and of course, the laundry room — to finish off your home with the cleanest of smells.  Blending eucalyptus and pine with notes of rose, lily, musk and hints of lavender, the candle s natural oils help remove odors while infusing a crisp, fresh scent. "We are co. see more...

The Laundress No. 247 Scented Candle
  • "I love scented candles anything that would make my home smell good I truly recommend this candle it takes nasty odors away and you'll get many compliments about the smell." in 1 review
  • "There are notes of some of my absolute favorite scents in it, and it really makes me quite relaxed when it's burning." in 1 review
  • "I remember the scent to be very clean and refreshing." in 1 review
Jana D.
I'm so crazy about these candles! There are notes of some of my absolute favorite scents in it, and it really makes me quite relaxed when it's burning. I always want to take a deeper breath to smell more of it! The scent is addicting, and yes, it's perfect to rid your house of any kind of odor you have. I highly recommend these to everyone, and am always complimented when I have guests over at how good it smells!
Ashley N.
I loved the scent of this -- it smells nice and clean. It isn't overpowering though, which is great! I like to burn it after dinner when I need to get some work done. Plus it doesn't hurt that it looks pretty :)
denise r.
Terry C.
Received this candle as a gift and thought it looked really pretty. It is fragrant but not too strongly. I remember the scent to be very clean and refreshing.
Marisa B.
This is a lite scented candle but it does take away those nasty odors from cat and dog and rotten foods
cintia r.
Sanford, NC
These candles are so cute. i would like to get me some for my room. i think they would be just perfect.
Jenny W.
Would you buy this for college dorms?
cintia r.
Sanford, NC
Do they come in different scents?
Kristin C.
Morristown tn
I want a strong scent , something I can smell thoughout the whole house , do they have anything like that ?
Jessica C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the idea of a candle from the laundress, but I don't like strong scents. Anything in light scent like cotton or linen?