The Laundress New York Le Labo Rose 31 Signature Detergent uploaded by kimberly s.

BY THE LAUNDRESS NEW YORK

Neal V.
While this smells divine, this is really just for the 1%. It washes just like any other detergent, but is insanely expensive. I bought mine on eBay for a discounted price, but I really don't know why you would buy this.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Wow!! I received a sample of this laundry detergent and I totally will be ordering more of it! The clothes smelled so clean and fresh, with an aroma that is hard to explain. Crisp would be the only thing I can think of to describe it. While washing it soaped up super good also with lots of bubbles. This really made m feel like my clothing was super clean. Plus it all rinsed out easy.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
This is a gorgeous scent.  Le Labo Rose 31 is one of those scents that transports you to a different place in time, and brings back nostalgia you never knew you had.  The perfumes are very expensive so I'd recommend getting a sample first, because its not for everyone
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love The Laundress products! This detergent makes my clothes smell so amazing; in a natural way too, as the scent it leaves behind isn't overpowering. It's a bit pricier than what I'm used to paying for laundry detergent, so I only use it on special occasions, but when I do, I can't stop sniffing my clothes!
Megan V.
The light smell of this detergent gives me clothes the boost they need without smelling too perfume-y. The price is a little more than I care to spend, so I only use this on special occasions, as opposed to all the time.
Rachael M.
This product is amazing. I love this brand and how good it makes my clothing smell. I enjoy using this especially on my sons clothing . This is a great alternative for a natural product .
India D.
Beltsville, MD
ITS SMELLS SO GOOD, makes all my clothing and whatever else I wash smell good, very clean scent ! Will purchase again !!!
Gracie O.
West Richland, WA
I love love the smell of this. It's a light sent but I love how it makes my clothes Smell. A little pricey but worth it
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love this brand! It's a little pricey but a little bit goes a long way. It leaves a nice fresh smell behind that lasts.
Kattarina N.
I feel like I can't stop smelling this! It smells better than regular detergent and makes you feel so clean
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Does it smell like roses? Is it a very strong smell?
Melissa C.
Decorator Expert Level 3
What would you use this for
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase this at? is it worth the money? better than other detergents?
Lizetth M.
How good is this product?
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Have you used any other products from The Laundress? I love the hand soap from this line!