The Laundress New York Le Labo Rose 31 Signature Detergent

Has anyone tried this and can tell me how well you think it works?
What is price on this?s
I was wondering if this detergent fragrance is much like the perfume? Also, does the scent linger on clothing?The Laundress New York Le Labo Rose 31 Signature Detergent
Start your review of The Laundress New York Le Labo Rose 31 Signature Detergent!
Adelle C.
Jersey City, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
The Laundress New York Le Labo Rose 31 Signature Detergent uploaded by Adelle C.
The Laundress New York Le Labo Rose 31 Signature Detergent So, I may have gone a little overboard with my LeLabo/Laundress infatuation, but I absolutely love doing my laundry with Rose 31. Oh my gosh, the best smelling detergent on earth in 3X concentrate version. I use this sparingly for lingerie and blankets. I’m totally obsessed!
Rebecca S.
Marietta, OH
Decorator Expert Level 4
The Laundress New York Le Labo Rose 31 Signature Detergent uploaded by Rebecca S.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I wasn’t sure what to expect with this laundry detergent. It was pretty good, but I wouldn’t say it’s worth the price tag for the size of the bottle. The scent is more woodsy than floral, it’s a very masculine scent. My clothes came out clean. I wouldn’t repurchase this.
Melissa S.
Hallandle Bch, FL
The Laundress New York Le Labo Rose 31 Signature Detergent uploaded by Melissa S.
I’m a firm believer on you get what you pay for and this product is truly one of a kind! I want a laundry detergent that is free of harsh chemicals, organic, and smells amazing. The detergents perfume lingers on your clothes for days — best results are when you air dry. I’m in the process of ordering their version of bleach, so I will give an update on that later. I hope that eventually the prices come down a bit but until then I will continue to budget and prioritize these products.
Akiko B.
The BEST thing ever! I use this to wash towels and sheets and it smells so good! I used to not like doing laundry especially for bulky bed linens but now I love it and look forward to change and wash sheets every week.
Jackie F.
Newport Beach, CA
Although expensive, doing your laundry with le labo is a whole different experience. Constantly sniffing my clothes and get compliments even if I am not wearing fragrance.
Becky R.
Portland, OR
I am a sucker for a Le Labo scent! I only tried The Laundress because a bottle came with my  Brooklinen bedding. I instantly adored it and wanted to explore more options. When I saw this scent I KNEW I had to have it. It DID NOT dissapoint!
Sai Mun F.
Brooklyn, NY
Definitely Rose to the occasion. I was a little afraid that the scent would be too strong, or that a perfumed detergent would cause some allergies against my skin. NOPE. Just smells incredible. My building shares a washing machine and my neighbors have thanked me for making the laundry room smell like roses. Clean roses.
Ryan N.
Smyrna, GA
I’ve just started using clean products, I was originally hesitant about how effective they would be cleaning clothes but love love Laundress products. The detergent and stain remover bar are the best
Angel C.
Cleveland, OH
I love all The Laundress products but when they peores up with Le Labo and made my favorite fragrance along with it, I was sold!
Lauren  C.
New Britain, CT
I cannot day enough good things about this brand of laundry soap! I feel like Blair Waldorf or Charlotte York when I use this to wash my clothes. The smell is the best thing ever and it’s eco friendly to boot!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...