The Laundress Fabric Fresh, Classic, 8 fl oz uploaded by Karen L.

BY THE LAUNDRESS #59 in Starch

We know how important it is to keep everything in your life clean and fresh.  We developed The Laundress Fabric Fresh to use on everything from furnishings to clothing to sneakers and more.  This product is an anti-bacterial odor remover that freshens with our favorite scents. Not tested on animals. thelaundress.com see more...

• How long does the scent last ? Does it smell fresh ?3 Answers
  • Is the scent long lasting or only for an hour or so? 1 Answers
  • How good is the scent??2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Love this product I found it when I took a recent trip to target. I spray this all in my closet and it keeps my clothes smelling phenomenal. This is just something a little extra you can do to preserve the scent of your clothing especially if it is sitting in your closet over a long period of time. I definitely recommend picking this up from target if you have a chance.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this fabric spray from The Laundress! It leaves my bedding smelling fresh in between washes, and I often spray it in the living room/closets/bathroom to freshen up the house. I'm not a huge fan of spray air fresheners since many tend to give me headaches, so this one is perfect to keep my house/bedding smelling fresh and clean!
Vannesa N.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this laundress fabric fresh classic 8 fl oz it's worth the price leaves clothes smelling fresh and clean you just pray it in any fabrics and leaves the smelling wonderful to freshen your home blankets clothes sofas anything to freshen the smell in the room it's really good
Diana P.
Diana P.
It's kind of a pricey product but it's worth it. It leaves your clothes or blankets smelling fresh. I purchased it from my local target. If I don't have time to change my sheets I would just shake the product and spray it on my sheet. It smells so refreshing afterwards.
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
I really like this. It's great for me, because I don't always do my laundry when I should. Just give your clothes a few spritz with this and they'll smell great. It may seem expensive for a product the majority of people don't need, but it's totally worth it.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
This product smells heavenly I love it it makes my whole house smells divine there are no cons only pros I am totally in love with it very effective very affordable I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new house scent
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I use this product on my blankets so that I don't have to wash them all the time to get that nice clean smell. It's very effective and the smell lasts awhile. I found it at target and it was a little pricey but not bad.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
I love this spray! My daughter has severe asthma and there are only few products with fragrance that I can use around the house. I love that I am able to use this with no problem. The price is a plus too!
Angela V.
Angela V.
Broad Channel, NY
Great product. I would buy it Again. I bought it online, it smells great which is a plus. Ever effective, not disappointed at all. Well priced, very affordable , I definitely highly recommended to all,
Juawana A.
Juawana A.
Mega Parent Expert
I have to go to target today i hope to look for this product it is a little pricey from how much ive looked this up but the smallest things paying more for usually works
yulissa R.
yulissa R.
What is it for... is it just a spray
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
I seen this is it really good to have???
Sunday C.
Sunday C.
Does this smell good to you guys?
Ceiara S.
Ceiara S.
How long does it truly last? Is it worth the price?
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
How long does the scent last ? Does it smell fresh ?