The Laundress Crease Release 2 oz.

by The Laundress

The Laundress Crease Release is a perfect solution for everyday linen and garment wrinkle removal. The Laundress Crease Release is available in a classic scent.ulli2 oz./liliMade in USA/liliWeb ID 449126/li/ul

Does this product do a good job at getting rid of wrinkles in clothing?
any technique or trick to take advantage of this? it really works
Start your review of The Laundress Crease Release 2 oz.!
Sabrina G.
The Laundress Crease Release 2 oz. uploaded by Sabrina G.
The Laundress Crease Release 2 oz. This is such a good product for quick wrinkle fixes when you are running out the door!
Chagan S.
Berkeley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The Laundress Crease Release 2 oz. uploaded by Chagan S.
Other than the nice ish smell. Does not work! I bought this for my cotton curtains and honestly I could have just ironed it and saved my time
Casey S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The Laundress Crease Release 2 oz. uploaded by Casey S.
This works really well and I like that it’s non-scented. It’s obviously not a iron or steamer so don’t think your clothes will miraculously iron with this spray but it does help smooth creases out a lot.
tori C.
Centerville, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The Laundress Crease Release 2 oz. uploaded by tori C.
this wrinkle spray is nice, but i hardly ever actually need to use it. it smells nice and is useful to have, but unless you actually need this product, it’s not super necessary
Christine M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
This crease release linen spray is my favorite travel companion!! It quickly helps remove wrinkles in a pinch!!
KaileeMarie S.
Alto, MI
I lovvvvvveeee this item! I spray it on my clothes the night before I wear them and by morning my creases are near vanished.
Linda C.
The Laundress Crease Release 2 oz. uploaded by Linda C.
Not too bad. Works quick but not 100%. Smells good and was enough to wear shirt out. I got this as part of a monthly box so all in all acceptable.
Joy J.
ORANGEVALE, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Water in a spray bottle does a great job of releasing creases...and costs zero dollars! Assuming you have the spray bottle already, that is. And yes, I know these wrinkle-release products are supposed to have other ingredients that tame wrinkles and make your clothes look amazing and instantly help you lose 5 pounds and magically hide your back fat and blah blah blah...that's all just marketing hooey to get us to spend money we don't have on products we don't need! Water. Spray bottle. Done. *steps off soapbox*
Hannah L.
Aurora, IL
I dont think this works at all. I tried spraying it on two different wrinkled shirts and it didn't do anything. It does smell really nice though so I'm going to keep using it like a fabric refresher. If you want the wrinkles gone, just use a steamer.
Becca D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
I was surprised that this works. I threw on a shirt the was super wrinkled and then sprayed this directly on the garment and in less than twenty minutes, the wrinkles were gone!