BY THE LAUNDRESS

The Laundress ~ New York Cedar Scented Makes Any Room Feel Cozy 2 Fresh Widely Appealing 3 Repels Moths Critters Cedar-Scented Candle br Notes of cedar, sandalwood, orange rose The Laundress Cedar-scented candle will make any room feel cozy. With its warm scents of wood and spice blended with sweet notes of orange, lavender, and rose, this inviting combination offers a fresh and widely appealing take on the traditional scent of cedar. We love how cedar s natural properties repel moths and critters. We are committed to being a green and clean company for you, your home and the environment. br - Gwen Lindsey Hand poured in New York City by Joya Burns for 60 hours Made with natural ingredients. Petroleum and lead free. *Texture and color may vary. see more...

Suzanne E.
Love love love the cedar scent. This candle is high quality and long lasting. Makes your home smell luxurious and sophisticated. This is a uni-sex scent as well so it's perfect for a couple's home. I use this scent year round and it will never go out of style.
Tracy R.
I got this candle last year and thought the smell was amazing, it surrounded the house with the scrent, and lasted a good amount of time
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
I got this candle for my birthday last year and loved the smell and freshness it brought to my home. It lasted quite awhile if I recall.