BY THE LAUNDRESS

The Laundress Hand Soap is a unique blend of vegetable glycerin, aloe and vitamin E and soy protein, which prevents over-drying and will leave your hands moisturized and soft. For best results pair with The Laundress Après Laundry Cream. see more...

• Is it all natural? Have you tried it?2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...
Yuri M.
Yuri M.
Oregon
I request a sample of this brand and i absolutely loved it now that my baby is grabbing things here and there i always make sure hes hands are clean before he put his hand on his mouth
Tori L.
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Mega Parent Expert
I love this product. I work at a daycare. We wash the kids hands almost every 10mins. This keeps there hands soft and smooth even after washing them so much.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Mega Parent Expert
I actually use this to clean certain items of clothing too delicate for the washing machine, and my makeup brushes! It's very gentle!
Brooklyn, NY
I stumbled on this at my local drug store and feel in love. It is so soft on your hands too!
Lelah I.
Lelah I.
Irmo, SC
Love this soap! It doesn't leave ur hands dry and smells amazing! I will keep buying it for sure!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
This hand soap has notes of vanilla, lavender, musk, and sandalwood. It works great and doesn't dry your hands out after using it throughout the day. I order from The Laundress online and they usually have a special deal when you buy this hand soap in multiple bottles. It's an excellent product!
nicole c.
nicole c.
This stuff is great really works well and gets the job done and smell good and leaves your hand feeling soft
Brooklyn, NY
Is it all natural? Have you tried it?