BY THE LAUNDRESS

Baby 3X Concentrate Non-Toxic Biodegradable Allergen Free Why The Laundress: We know babies have brought loads of love and laundry to your life. This product is formulated with stain fighting enzymes and color guard to be soft on baby and strong on stains. The Laundress Baby Detergent is great for adults too. Effective in all water temperatures & systems. Dermatologist recommended. We are committed to being a green and clean company for you, your family and the environment. - Gwen & Lindsey All The Laundress products are tested on Gwen & Lindsey. Animal cruelty free/no animal by-products. Made with natural ingredients - texture and color may vary. HE - High Efficiency VOC, phosphate, phthalate and dye free. ; see more...

Diana B.
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
I got a sample of this laundry detergent and was very happy with the experience! First of all, it give the clothes very gentle and pleasant scent! I love when my baby smells so nicely! Also I really liked that the detergent removed stains even from the fruit and berries! So helpful when baby learns to eat solids! Would buy the full size now!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
I received this item as a sample. I really liked this detergent. It left my baby's clothes fresh, clean and soft.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I only buy this laundry detergent for my children. I have tried others, but I always come back to this one. It does cost a bit more, but the scent is unreal. It's what children should smell like. Even on the worst days, you will smell this scent on your children and quite possibly forgive them. It's that good. And it actually gets out stains and dirt whether it's red sauce, grape juice, or paint.
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
I received a bottle of this detergent as a baby gift! It smells amazing, and left the clothes clean and soft! It's a little on the pricey side, so I'd likely only buy it as a gift.
Megan J.
Megan J.
knoxville
I used this product until my daughter was over a year old. She never had a reaction to it. I truly love this product!
Ronnie A.
Ronnie A.
Windermere, FL
I bought this for a baby shower months ago and the new mommy still raves about how good the product is for her baby's clothes.
Casi C.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Great product for washing baby/Toddler clothes. Keeps clothes looking nice and is wonderful for my sons sensitive skin!
Taylynn C.
Taylynn C.
This is a great detergent. It smells nice and is nice on the skin. I use it without having a child.
Sana K.
Sana K.
Palatine, IL
Love this product, keeps the clothes smelling great and feeling soft all at the same time.
Sintia M.
Sintia M.
Houston, Tx
This is great to wash my sons clothes! It's baby safe with no harsh chemicals like others
Kirsten R.
Kirsten R.
Park City, UT
My daughter has very sensitive skin, would this work for her?