Food & SnacksPantryDips & SpreadsThe Laughing Cow
Smooth Sensations Cream Cheese Spread Strawberries & Cream - 8 CT

by The Laughing Cow

The Laughing Cow® Smooth Sensations™ Strawberries & Cream Cream Cheese Spread.
New!
1/3 less fat than cream cheese.
Strawberry artificially flavored.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
45 calories per wedge.
8 cream cheese spread wedges.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Laughing Cow Smooth Sensations Cream Cheese Spread Strawberries & Cream - 8 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Katherine C.
Bronx, NY
My kids and I love it and its packed in a way that is not wasteful. I think they can improve on the flavor just a little.
Lillian S.
San Jacinto, CA
These are delicious! If you love cream cheese but, want something sweet this is it, I love how it comes already portioned especially if, you’re trying to watch your calories. This is one of my favorite sweet flavored ones by The Laughing cow brand.
Danielle M.
I love these. Low fat and tasty! I always grab a few on sale. They have multiple flavors and all the ones I have tried are good
Maria G.
This is what I use to with a bagel in the morning I love how the strawberry add a diferente flavor to the cream cheese!!!
Tiffany L.
O Fallon, MO
I have a serious addiction to these! They are great spread on crackers or anything else. But I personally love just eating a plan. I get these in bulk at Sam's or Cosco and definitely buy over and over again.
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
I love this spreadable cheese, it is literally the best thing on baguette slices topped with peppers or anything really
Natasha P.
Missouri City, TX
Love love love the taste of these in the mornings! It goes great with my hot coffee 😊😊
Stephanie C.
Savannah, GA
Great taste. Easy to spread and easy to take for a snack . Love putting these in my lunch bag for easy to go option.
Crystal G.
TN
I like the spread because you could spread it on anything. Breads, chips, crackers, anything! It's a little pricier than normal cream cheese spreads but it's still very good and will buy again.
Adriana R.
Purchased at: Safeway
This cream cheese goes well in a charcuterie board for crackers. It's smooth tangy to the taste. Add a little bit of fig jam and voila.

Looking for your answer?