The Laughing Cow Smooth Sensations Cream Cheese Spread Strawberries & Cream - 8 CT

BY THE LAUGHING COW #18 in Cream Cheese

The Laughing Cow® Smooth Sensations™ Strawberries & Cream Cream Cheese Spread.
New!
1/3 less fat than cream cheese.
Strawberry artificially flavored.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
45 calories per wedge.
8 cream cheese spread wedges. see more...

Jaysreview💋 W.
Oh my goodness these are amazing I just saw a commercial on these and decided to just give them a try because I just love cheese but the caught me by surprise they taste so good with crackers or if you're a cheese feen lik me they taste just as good by itself
Cj B.
I quite like this product but some of my family doesn't.  I think you need to really like the taste of strawberries and strawberry cream cheeses in order to like this.  There isn't a whole lot for the price, but it's good quality and easier to proportion.
darian n.
Beach Haven, PA
Cream cheese is literal life. Finding the perfect brand and flavor of cream cheese is my dream. I believe that after trying this my all dreams have come true.
Tiffany L.
O Fallon, MO
I have a serious addiction to these! They are great spread on crackers or anything else. But I personally love just eating a plan. I get these in bulk at Sam's or Cosco and definitely buy over and over again.
brooke p.
GILBERT, AZ
These are so nice because you can grab one and take it to work with you to dip things in. The flavor is delicious and they use natural ingredients so they are good for diets or if you like to eat more natural foods in your diet. The less ingredients the better!
Bianca I.
Randolph, NJ
These little packages triangles of cheeseyness are heaven. You can spread them easily with the foil packaging. They are good size portions. Great to dip veggies, chips, crackers or pretzels in. The strawberry cream cheese is a perfect combo of sweet and salty
Nicole P.
Tulsa
Laughing cow is the absolute best for a snack, but one pod never does the trick. I could eat an entire package and not look back. These are a hit at my house. I make sure to have them on hand if we are packing lunches or going on a picnic. SUPER DELICIOUS
Courtany G.
Birmingham, AL
This cheese is a great snack to eat on crackers. The individual serving packaging makes it easy to grab on the go and also helps to track serving size. Price is good and I will continue to buy this brand. Recommend if you like cheese spreads.
Nat J.
The laughing cow is another classic cheese. This is amazing. You can put this on anything and call it a snack. I love the different flavors that they have. My favorite is the original. We always have this in our refrigerator
Danica S.
I know this brand isn't popular for cream cheese but it's really good. It healthier compared to other options. If you like their cheese you will love their cream cheese. It's really creamy. The kids love it.