BY THE LAUGHING COW #9 in Cream Cheese

The Laughing Cow® Smooth Sensations™ Classic Cream Flavored Cream Cheese Spread.
New!
1/3 less fat than cream cheese.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
45 calories per wedge.
8 cream cheese spread wedges. see more...

Maryam S.
These cheese are great for snacking. They taste absolutely delicious. I love to put them on crackers and eat these while I’m watching tv. The packaging is great and make it portable. I will buy this over and over again l.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
The Laughing Cow Smooth Sensations Cream Cheese Spread Classic Cream is the BEST cheese in the world. It is very low calorie, making it the perfect snack and goes with everything. We eat it with crackers, veggies and even put it in the middle of our burgers before we grill. We always have The Laughing Cow Smooth Sensations Cream Cheese Spread Classic Cream on hand for our healthy snack needs.
Tania T.
Jackson Height
I am a huge fan of the Laughing Cow brand of spreadable cheeses. I love eating this on my bagels. I like how smooth and creamy this product is. They are quick and easy for a snack. I would repurchase it again :)) If you haven't tried this yet , you're missing out
Vy V.
Atlanta, GA
I grew up eating this cheese. It's so creamy and just pairs up perfectly with everything I tell you! The flavor is perfect, it's like super soft butter with a little sweetness to it. I love eating it on bread, crackers, etc. I definitely stock this in my fridge.
Anna M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love eating these with flax seed crackers! The cheese comes individually wrapped in the perfect size triangle wrappings and I enjoy the fact that I can open the container and not have to worry about eating the rest before they spoil. They are perfectly creamy and spreadable and the flavor is just enough and not overpowering.
Sonya H.
Tega Cay, SC
Such a great snack! I purchased these laughing cow cheeses in sale at my local grocery store. They were awesome with a few crackers and some fruit! Really nice snack for the afternoon and I didn't feel bad after having it!!
Crayoff F.
Who does not love this spreadable cheese convenient in a little wedge?  You can even try a cost efficient dinner trick and just mix in a few wedges with a pot of angel haired pasta to feed a few mouths.  And of course spreading in on your favorite bread or crackers to enjoy alone or in a great sandwich.
Joselyn B.
Indianapolis , IN
I actually tried this flavor for the first time in London. It was absolutely delicious! Pair it with some pita bread and hot Jelly and you’ll be in heaven. The little triangle slices are perfectly proportioned and easy to open. Definitely recommend for a quick little snack or a picnic at your favorite park!
haven w.
Savannah
Since schools are crazy about the calorie count these days I used a few packs of these to do some ants on a log, and other creations. Worked amazingly well with Lox and Bagels as well which never last long at our house, that's for sure, lol. Perfect spreadable cream cheese.
Karessa G.
Cabot, AR
this is the best little extra to add to your boring crackers. it's very creamy and just has the right texture and flavor. They are a little pricey, but it's worth it. They are just the perfect snack for when you want something light. I buy these all the time and you should too.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Who has tried this and liked it?
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
Other than this laughing cow cheese which is everyones favorite, i love the garlic one.