Food & SnacksPantryDips & SpreadsThe Laughing Cow
Smooth Sensations Cream Cheese Spread Cinnamon Cream - 8 CT

The Laughing Cow Smooth Sensations Cream Cheese Spread Cinnamon Cream - 8 CT

by The Laughing Cow

The Laughing Cow® Smooth Sensations™ Cinnamon Flavored Cream Cream Cheese Spread.
New!
1/3 less fat than cream cheese.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
45 calories per wedge.
8 cream cheese spread wedges.

Is this very sweet??
What do you use the Laughing Cow Cinnamon spread on?
Start your review of The Laughing Cow Smooth Sensations Cream Cheese Spread Cinnamon Cream - 8 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Yvelene R.
Kennesaw, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Very creamy s f addictive. Taste like balance ingredients, nothing was to strong. Love outing this ok everything. Crackers, toast or bagels. Was perfect .
Sarah M.
Dallas, TX
These are so very tasty! I like the portion size! I also really like how creamy the cheese is. It’s very spreadable.
Kim W.
S Pasadena, FL
This is delicious. I love it on bagels or toast. Good price. Cute packaging. Will repurchase.
Bethlehem Q.
Temecula
It’s a really nice creamy cheese 🧀 great for breakfast 🥞 I have bought this product and absolutely love it. It’s in between a cream based and smooth cheese 🧀 just wonderful. I am a continuing buyer and I would definitely recommend this product
Carla P.
Goldsboro, NC
These are so good and so few weight watchers points! It is the easiest snack and it tastes so delicious! It is a great deal and I will always recommend as a healthy snack and alternative to other cheeses.
RD L.
Advance, NC
I loved purchasing these for bagels and breakfast breads. I used to be able to find them quite easily at my local grocery store but have been unable to find them for almost a year. I'm not sure if this flavor has been discontinued but I hope not.
shanay Z.
Tazewell, TN
These are so good! I also like the garlic ones they are good with veggies. And low in calories. But these are sweet and just really good.
Cryssy N.
Corinne, UT
This laughing cow cheese is creamy and the spice is a great kick. We love this on crackers as a snack or is great when added to soups to add cream and a little spiciness.
natty F.
St Petersburg, FL
The Laughing Cow Smooth Sensations Cream Cheese Spread Cinnamon Cream - 8 CT uploaded by natty F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sabroso queso en crema. Compré el de sabor original y el spicy. Esta perfecto el empaque, puesto que solo desenpacas la cantidad que vas a usar sin necesidad que los otros se te dañen. Me gustó más que los quesos en crema que utilizaba de otras marcas. Lo recomiendo 100%. El spicy está perfecto para quien le gusta la comida un poco picante, pero tampoco es muy picante que no se pueda comer
Julia H.
Columbus, OH
This is my all-time favorite cream cheese spread. It is so smooth and tastes absolutely phenomenal.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...