The Laughing Cow Original Creamy Swiss Cheese Wedges, 16 count, 12 oz uploaded by hiba s.The Laughing Cow Original Creamy Swiss Cheese Wedges, 16 count, 12 oz uploaded by sha_ n.The Laughing Cow Original Creamy Swiss Cheese Wedges, 16 count, 12 oz uploaded by Farhana S.

BY THE LAUGHING COW #5 in Cheese

Angela B.
Marquette
These small triangles of cheese are perfect for an afternoon snack. They’re portioned out for you already so you don’t have to worry about taking too much. It’s easy to spread or dip into if you want to put it on crackers or pretzels. But it’s also great on its own! I love the different variety of flavors that are available.
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
These are great to add extra flavor and creamy-ness to sandwiches. I especially love to spread this on an English muffin and top with some scrambled eggs, jalapeño, and sometimes turkey bacon. I’ve also used it on cold cut sandwiches, it pairs especially well with turkey.

Also lovely on a cracker for a quick snack!
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Growing up with my parents I can always remember my mom making me a quick snack of toast with a little bit of Laughing Cow Cheese on top. It's super creamy and easy to spread and goes great with fresh tomatoes and sprouts. Healthy quick snack for kids and teens and adults too. My favorite is original flavor.
Kerri C.
Kent, WA
This is overall a good choice for a snack. I actually like to let it warm up just a little before eating it so it's easier to spread over crackers which is how I prefer to eat this. I like how there are individual serving sizes packaged so it's easy to pack in a lunch.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Delicious. A simple flavor but you get the Swiss. I love eating these as my snack with some Ritz. Probably the most original flavor from the wedges and it’s almost always at the store. Good price and if you haven’t tried the brand yet this is a good one to try it on.
Lauren M.
These are a super yummy and fun snack. I love getting them on sale at Kroger. I’m glad they are portioned out, because I would eat it all in one sitting 😅
They have a great texture, flavor, and I love mixing and matching different crackers and veggies with them!
Brannon B.
Danville
I love the creaminess of this cheese. I can pair it with almost anything and it tastes amazing. I love the low calorie per wedge so I don’t feel like I’m pigging out. It’s a good flavor and it’s not too rich. I defenetly will but it over and over again
Majda M.
Obsessed with these. I absolutely love cheese (of and kind) and these are so easy to pack and they are absolutely delicious for really anything : sandwich, salad, crackers, or by itself. Pick it up on your next grocery visit, you won’t be disappointed!
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
I am an all time cheese lover. My nickname as a child was mouse because cheese was all I asked for. These are perfectly portioned to give you not too little or too much, and their individual packaging keeps them fresh. These are great for crackers as well!
Whitney W.
I love these little triangles of tummy creamy goodness! The fact that they are yummy and low in calories makes me keep coming back for more. The swish cheese flavor just meta in my mouth and I want to eat them every single day. You can bet I keep my refrigerator stocked of all the different favors!