The Laughing Cow Original Creamy Swiss Cheese Wedges, 16 count, 12 oz

Has anyone tried this? Is it any good?
What is your favorite way to eat this?
Start your review of The Laughing Cow Original Creamy Swiss Cheese Wedges, 16 count, 12 oz!
How would you rate this product?
2 months ago
Creamy, great on crackers as well as on some single serving macaroni. Gives the mac and cheese an extra creaminess to it. Great take a long for snacks for the spouse and kids as well. I usually end up buying 2 things of it when I buy it. I will continue to buy this.
5 days agoKenosha
These are always a go to that I have in the refrigerator! Spread them in rice cakes, crackers, in your Omlette and so much more! All of the flavors are delicious! Just a healthier cheese to keep snacks in your plan!  Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
a month agoWest Sacramento
Absolutely love how creamy it is. Perfect for breakfast or just any snack on the go. Can use it on bread, crackers, even for cheese platters. Good value and good price. Would definitely buy it again!
2 months agoMadison
I tried these when they were the new rave. I wasnt to impressed. The consistency was weird to me, and I wasnt a fan of the taste. These are pretty expensive as well for what they are. The only thing I did like was the packaging. Having it individually wrapped makes it so much easier and last longer, as it cant get stale if not opened
2 months agoFalkville, AL
One of my favorite snacks! It spreads so well. It tastes great with pretzels/crackers/veggies and alone! I also like tho spread them in a tortilla for wraps. The taste is great!
a month agoBarrington, RI
Tastes delicious, great with crackers on on pita bread. Mild enough for my children to eat as a healthy snack. I pack in lunches with some ritz crackers. I have bought fir years, would recommend to anyone that loves a creamy cheese spread. #healthysnack #healthylunch #worksnack #kidslunch
13 days ago
This is the most delicious low fat cheese I have found.  It goes great on a slice of bread in the morning.  I even use it to cook sometimes to make my dishes more creamy.  The price for this is decent.  I often find it on sale at the supermarket.  I would definitely recommend it.
a month ago
This is one of my favorite things to eat in the mornings! It’s the perfect amount of serving so I really like it. It’s also something I can easily grab and leave the house with along with a piece of bread.
2 months agoUnion Park
The cheese is very creamy and really good, all the flavors are delicious and good, the spreadable ones are really magnificent, i will like to see a family packaging since i buy this a lot, i am a repeat consumer and would be definitely buying again.
23 days agoSan Antonio, TX
Soft and creamy! I love to but some fig jam and eat it with crackers as a little snack! It really is my favorite the only thing is it is way too expensive for the amount of cheese you get in that tiny wheel! They need to re-evaluate their prices!