Food & SnacksDairyCheeseThe Laughing Cow
Original Creamy Swiss Cheese Wedges, 16 count, 12 oz

The Laughing Cow Original Creamy Swiss Cheese Wedges, 16 count, 12 oz

by The Laughing Cow

Has anyone tried this? Is it any good?
What is your favorite way to eat this?
Start your review of The Laughing Cow Original Creamy Swiss Cheese Wedges, 16 count, 12 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Carny S.
The Laughing Cow Original Creamy Swiss Cheese Wedges, 16 count, 12 oz uploaded by Carny S.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Ever since I was a child I've loved this and I couldn't always get it cause it was too expensive. Well I'm grown now and I can have it when I want. It's creamy and mild and doesn't taste overly processed. They actually have it at whole foods.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,501 reviews
These are absolutely great for snacks they’re great for kids they’re healthy for you and they’re way better than sweets or chips I would definitely recommend and I will buy again
Taylor O.
Hyden, KY
My favorite cheese! It’s great for in the go! You can easily eat in the car or in a rush. I buy this weekly at Kroger.
Daisy L.
Alvarado, TX
The Laughing Cow Original Creamy Swiss Cheese Wedges, 16 count, 12 oz uploaded by Daisy L.
Super creamy and delicious. Currently obsessed with creating charcuterie boards and this is def my go to. Pair it with some crackers and strawberry jam for the perfect tasty treat!
Angela S.
This is one of my favorite cheeses 🧀 Its smooth and creamy and has a great flavor! There is several flavors and they are all really tasty. I can take a couple of these with some wheat thins and fruit and have them for lunch and it satisfys!
Robin W.
Galeton, PA
I love this cheese! I eat it on crackers for a snack on sandwiches for lunch and use it on recipes. Yum yum!
Nannie B.
Perfect afternoon snack with an apple or celery... hard to eat just one!! Not to mention great on toast
Caitlin C.
Howard Beach, NY
I’m addicted to these! These wedges are amazing and come in a bunch of different flavors! I love to dip pretzels or chips in them and they’re really easy to travel with or take to work for a light snack
Gracie M.
Minneapolis, MN
The Laughing Cow Original Creamy Swiss Cheese Wedges, 16 count, 12 oz uploaded by Gracie M.
So light. So creamy. So low calories. I love these things so much I eat it with all my veggies and even crackers
Louna G.
Yorba Linda, CA
I’ve loved this cheese since I was a kid. It’s definitely one of the best brands out there and it tastes amazing.