The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® White Cheddar Cheeses - 6 CT uploaded by Christine B.The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® White Cheddar Cheeses - 6 CT uploaded by Zebrianna D.The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® White Cheddar Cheeses - 6 CT uploaded by Zebrianna D.

BY THE LAUGHING COW

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® White Cheddar Variety 6 Semisoft Cheeses.
New!
Natural source of calcium.
100% natural cheese.

Samantha D.
Owensboro
These little cheeses are great for on the go. They are great tasting and a very healthy choice of snack. I will definitely be recommending these to others. The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® White Cheddar Cheeses - 6 CT
JL H.
Chattanooga , TN
These are so good! I enjoy eating them with some wheat crackers or fruit for a filling snack. I typically buy this flavor if it's in stock. It's the right amount of white cheddar flavor and low in calories!
Heidi L.
Crellin
I love these little cheeses love how they are packaged leaving you with fresh soft tasting chz put them in lunch boxes have them as a snack or with crackers and pickles
Jessica H.
Royal Oak , MI
Good creamy tasting cheddar that you can use on crackers, eat alone or use to melt. Many different flavors and varieties. Can be found cheaply at many local stores.
Kaitlyn G.
Oviedo, FL
Mini Babybel is my favorite snack cheese. I pick up a bag everytime I stop by the grocery store. I love it’s mess free packaging, and the flavor is always phenomenal.
Kate H.
Really soft and fantastic flavor. Great snack with lots of fats and protein. The wax around the outside keeps them fresh longer, but they will eventually go bad. They’re so tasty though they shouldn’t even be in your fridge that long!
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Geeta M.
South River, NJ
so yummy, packaged so nicely and so conveniently for little hands. The price is a bit higher but I buy it because my kids love the flavor and the fact that this counts as a snack with a cracker works out best for my family. We make sure to have enough in the refrigerator, so we restock every time we need to. I wish there were coupons for this product but in general good product, good quality.
Maria M.
Columbus, OH
These little mini cheeses are perfect for a little pick me up snack whenever i need it. (always) and i love having them in the little wax cause it makes me feel so fancy. And the flavor is really quite amazing. I wouldn't mind if they were a little bigger but it does say mini...soooo
Gretchen W.
DALLAS, TX
What a perfect little snack! Don't let the size fool you, these little cheese wheels pack a LOT of flavor and fill you up. I like to eat it just by itself, or with some crackers! It's great value for the price and I will continue to purchase as my go-to snack.
Hayley M.
Statesville, NC
I have always wanted to try these. My dad loves them but I am not to sure. Don't like so much cheese at once