The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel Sharp Original Semisoft Cheeses - 6 CT uploaded by Laura H.

BY THE LAUGHING COW

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® Sharp Original 6 Semisoft Cheeses.
New!
Natural source of calcium.
100% natural cheese. see more...

• Ive walways wanted to know what these taste like3 Answers
  • What do you eat with this cheese ? I would love some new suggestions1 Answers
Gabrielle B.
royal oak, MI
Foodie Expert
The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel Sharp Original Semisoft Cheeses are perfect in every way! They are little and so cute, great for a bit size snack, easily cook with a little bit without having to expose all your cheese the the air, easily add them to a lunch to stay or go the list goes on. Just writing this I am adding these to my shopping list they are so good!
Nicolette K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love throwing these into my bag for a quick snack or just a little pick me up during the day! I believe this is healthy as long as you eat it in moderation because, like any cheese,it contains a lot of fat. You can buy this in most supermarkets and even select deli's if you're lucky!! The flavored ones are great to spread on crackers!!
Lena T.
Best cheese ever. So delicious and creamy. They come individually wrapped in little wax casings, wrapped in thin plastic. There's a tab to pull the wax packaging off so you can get to the cheese. Easy to find at most grocery stores but it's more of a premium brand, as it can get a little pricey compared to alternative cheese options.
Abby J.
Sarasota , FL
Foodie Expert
These are a perfect wholesome snack that you can eat on its own or with a side of crackers. I call the crackers the side and not the cheese, because it is definitely the star of the show here. Babybel has such a unique taste that cannot be imitated. And peeling the wax off the cheese is such a satisfying feeling!
Jennifer G.
Fort Mill, SC
My family loves these! Healthy & great to eat alone or pair with your favorite crackers. My toddler thinks this cheese is too cool because he can peel it all by himself, he loves it! Perfect to toss in the kids lunchbox & not a overly strong cheese flavor (per my 6 yr old) definite staple around here!
Paula B.
Powell, OH
These cheeses make a yummy snack that does not really feel like snacking. I pick up a bag at Krogers and then snack throughout the week. The creamy flavor is slightly salty and satisfies my cravings. They are also delicious melted in a frittata or omelette. The value is good and I will purchase again.
Reilly W.
I legit eat these everyday. I just can't say no to cheese! These are the perfect snack or bite size pieces to take to work or when you're in a hurry but need some protein! They are soft and delicious. My husband also enjoys grabbing a few on his way to work when there's no time for breakfast.
Mary S.
Kent, WA
We have been eating these for years. They are a quick healthy snack. The cheese is soft and delicious. We like to take them in lunches and snack on them at home. They are an affordable snack well worth trying. There are many different varieties to choose from, but this one is my favorite.
Kaylee A.
Caro, MI
I love love love these cheeses. They are a nice snack to have around. I'm a big cheese lover. The taste of this cheese is far superior to other brands of cheese I have tried. I think it's neat how they come in the little wheel as well. Just a fun little product for both kids and adults.
Anjanette H.
Suffolk, VA
Foodie Expert
I have been eating Babybel Laughing Cow cheeses since I was a little girl. It always tastes good and they're great to take for lunches. The individual packaging helps you eat them in variation and I always appreciate that. I will be putting these in my future children's school lunches.
Daniela C.
San juan, TX
Foodie Expert
Ive walways wanted to know what these taste like
Jessica S.
Moore Haven, FL
What do you eat with this cheese ? I would love some new suggestions