The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT

Descriptions:

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses.
See nutrition information for fat & saturated fat content.
Natural source of calcium.
10 semisoft cheeses.

Is this product available in different flavors/types of cheese?
Does anyone know what kind of wine would pair well with this creamy cheese and crackers?
Start your review of The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Yum x100!! These are so delicious and such a quick and easy snack. I love having them with my lunch or if I need a quick fix on a craving. The portions are nice and the cheese itself is so smooth and creamy.
Lynn, MA
These are such a great snack! They are perfect to bring as a snack for work or school. I love the wax packaging and the way to unwrap it! The cheese is so soft and I buy this constantly!
Willmar , MN
My daughter loves these and I have to sneak them if I want to enjoy one myself. The fact that they are individually wrapped makes putting them in her lunch or grabbing to eat on the way to practice so simple!
Garland
If you are on a health kick and want the worlds easiest to go snack - this is it. They come individually packaged and fresh. Affordable and fun to open/ eat. Also, extra point for being an adorable snack.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
They are the best and perfect snack on the go or for your little ones .... They have a real cheese flavor even in my diets they are my favorite very creamy and delish. Who couldn’t love them I know I do!
Ansonia, CT
I love to eat these as a snack. I prefer to eat them instead of something sweet, because I feel like I’m being healthier. They are a little expensive, but they are worth it. I would recommend to others.
Organic, Gluten Free, No Special Diet
Grovertown, IN
This The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT is the perfect snack. The cheese is soft and creamy. Pair them with a piece of fruit and you’ve got a perfect, portable, healthy snack.
Organic, No Special Diet
Los Angeles , CA
I love To snack on this and it is easy for me to carry around without announcing to the whole world that I am carrying cheese with me. I love the taste of it and I niece loves it too so there you have it
Carver , MN
Great flavor and so convenient for on the go! I feel like you do pay extra for the individual packages. My kids love them in their lunch bags too! Convenient to have on hand. I’d recommend trying them!
No Special Diet
I could sit around and eat these little cheese snacks all day. They aren’t my favorite but they are pretty tasty. Sometimes I like to eat them with crackers or triscuits. So not bad. It’s really creamy