The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT

Descriptions:

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses.
See nutrition information for fat & saturated fat content.
Natural source of calcium.
10 semisoft cheeses.

Is this product available in different flavors/types of cheese?
Does anyone know what kind of wine would pair well with this creamy cheese and crackers?
Start your review of The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Vancouver
Purchased at: Target
Easy on the go snack. Perfect for kids, teens, and adults! They don’t say it’s laughing cow for a reason cuz it will bring a smile to your face!
Okemah, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this cheese. I found it when I went keto. It is the perfect size to throw in a lunchbox for a snack when you need it and it taste amazing!
Phenix City, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a huge cheese fan and when these first came out i was in 9th grade and a friend of mines grandma had some for us to try. Been in love since.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Modesto
These little Cheese's make a great little snack with some nuts or a little side of fruit this cheese tastes great definitely a little go to snack
These are so good and have such a strong rich flavor that's so good I only need one. I take these with me to work when I need a snack pick me up
My kids are always asking to get Babybel's!!  They love the convenience of the easy to peel package and the great taste!!  All around great snack!!
Gluten Free, No Special Diet
Love these tasty snacks for lunch. The kids request these for lunch. Great value and still easy finger food but still healthy for you too.
Anson, TX
I can't keep these stocked in my refrigerator. My kids love them! They are great on the go snacks..in lunches...and after school. We love them
No Special Diet
Good for people who want a little taste of cheese, but don't want to end up eating a block of the stuff. Overall tasty and has a silky texture.
These are really great to take with me when I have a super busy day! The taste pretty good I could eat them on their own or with some crackers.
No Special Diet