The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT

Descriptions:

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses.
See nutrition information for fat & saturated fat content.
Natural source of calcium.
10 semisoft cheeses.

Is this product available in different flavors/types of cheese?
Does anyone know what kind of wine would pair well with this creamy cheese and crackers?
Start your review of The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT!
How would you rate this product?
My kids love these as a healthy snack alternative. Great size for lunches and easy to eat. Couldn’t ask for more than that.
Nut Free
Brookfield, IL
The BEST snack! This cheese is creamy and is almost like the texture of butter,. I love it. Kids live it to, great flavor!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free
This cheese. A great sneak. Super healthy great protein and super good. The packaging is so cute it almost looks like candy
Kosher
West Haven, CT
These are my favorite cheeses to eat. They’re fun and since you have to peel them I’ve found that I don’t eat as much. Lol
Dairy Free
San Antonio
My all time favorite snack. Delicious. Perfect to add to my food that I bring to work so it’s quick for an on the go snack
No Special Diet
This is a great go to snack that’s delicious, nutritious, and filling. Great on its own or to pair with crackers or meats.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great snack! Nice change up from cheese sticks. Would definitely recommend to a friend! In my typical lunch snack rotation.
No Special Diet
I love this cheese! My favourite cheese snack. Perfect amount to quench your craving . I defiantly recommend this product .
No Special Diet
My kids love these cheese snack. We switched to these and my kids eat them up. Great source of calcium. My kids fav snack.
Good snack, with a small calorie count. I don't buy often because they are a little pricey for cheese. Overall good taste.