The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT

Descriptions:

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses.
See nutrition information for fat & saturated fat content.
Natural source of calcium.
10 semisoft cheeses.

Is this product available in different flavors/types of cheese?
Does anyone know what kind of wine would pair well with this creamy cheese and crackers?
Start your review of The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Wesley Chapel, FL
Cheese lover ! Great snack and easy to pack 🤷🏻‍♀️ taste is really good. I can eat this everyday.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Clinton
My favorite snacks! Delicious & appetizing for those small cravings. A must-have in my household!
No Special Diet
Great for my grandkids lunches and afternoon snacks. Great taste for the entire family to enjoy.
americus
Easy for little kids to enjoy. But also great for adults! Creamy and soft but filled with flavor!
Low Carb
Los Angeles
I absolutely love cheese, and Babybell knows what they’re doing! I could eat these all day long.
Panama City, FL
I usually have a pack of these in the fridge. They aren’t very cheap but I love to snack on them
Farmer City, IL
These are so delicious and perfect snack size. Also great for putting into a lunch box for a kid
Dairy Free, Low Carb
Clever , MO
I love these tiny snacks! They’re great for adults but also great for my little ones to snack on!
Hollywood, FL
So easy for on the go snacks! They don’t get smushed because of the wax and are always delicious
staten island
It’s a great snack and can fill you up for a little while between meals. Also great with wine...