The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT

Descriptions:

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses.
See nutrition information for fat & saturated fat content.
Natural source of calcium.
10 semisoft cheeses.

Is this product available in different flavors/types of cheese?
Does anyone know what kind of wine would pair well with this creamy cheese and crackers?
Start your review of The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Las Vegas, NV
Literally the best snack cheese ever!!!! I love these because they are the easiest thing to take with you on the go and they taste amazing... so I would definitely buy them again!!!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Danville
This taste disgusting. The cheese is so dry and gives off a particular smell, that hinders my taste buds. The shape of it is hard to really cut it and put it on a cracker (not enough cheese to cracker ratio). Not encouraging people to try it.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Had these a lot as a child. Not only is the cheese wrapped in paper but is also in a fun wax coating that you peel off with a tab. As a child (and adult) the wax provided just as much amusement as the cheese as its something to play with afterwards
hatfield
I always loved baby bells even as a kid and would love to be eating one right now I'd say one of my favourite parts is opening it by peeling the wax strip away from it or playing with the wax after I've eaten it
No Special Diet
I love these and every person I know who has tried these loves these, they are very cute little cirles of cheese, like a mini cheese tyre without a hole in the middle, I don't have them anymore because I'm vegan but if you aren't vegan go for it!
Vegan
Crowley, TX
If my son could pick one snack in the world, it would be these mini babybels! He absolutely loves these and the thing is he HATES cheese....like he hates cheese on cheeseburgers...nachos... Tacos..whatever u can think of! He lovea these though!
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Wakefield
I love babybels! I loved them when I was a child (when I used to take them out of the wax and roll the wax up into a ball and get it all over the carpet). I don't buy them myself but I'm always pinching them from my nieces as they are a lovely snack.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Modesto, CA
Super great snack!! Buy these when I am really craving them and when I have a little extra money. Even though Walmart has the cheapest price I've seen, they are still pretty expensive for what you are getting.
England, UK
I love these so mucccch, I used to get them in my lunch box at school all the time and they used to be my favourite part of my school day. The wax covering it is such a practical thing for a kid to play with, and I genuinely love the concept.
Payson, UT
Love these to take to work with me and use as a light snack to help finish out the day before I head home. Good flavor, easy to pack also easy to lose. I do my best to eat low carb, so these make for a great low carb, quick and easy snack.
Low Carb