The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT

Descriptions:

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses.
See nutrition information for fat & saturated fat content.
Natural source of calcium.
10 semisoft cheeses.

Is this product available in different flavors/types of cheese?
Does anyone know what kind of wine would pair well with this creamy cheese and crackers?
Start your review of The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Hurricane
Great snack. Sharp flavor and packaged nice individually.! Sealed in wax for incredible taste. Priced high but worth it!
Waterford, MI
Okay my grandma and son love these products. Easy to eat, take to school, or just eat as a snack. Easy to peel and taste.
No Special Diet
My husband and I go through these like crazy. So easy to grab when you're running out the door. Plus they are crazy good
Vegetarian, No Special Diet
Lakeville, MN
Great for snacking and on the go! Good flavor and price! Can find at your local supermarket or target. Highly recommend!
Organic, Dairy Free
Merced , CA
Fit anywhere if ur traveling anywhere. Healthy for everyone of any age. Doesn't compare to any thing it's very different
Esas fueron la mejor edición que pudieron sacar, ya que el tamaño que posee es muy accesible para poderla llevar consigo.
KILMARNOCK
Use to eat these all the time I love them wnd there only like a pound for the bag if you love cheese definitely get these
Low Carb
Cumming, GA
These are so yummy, I love them. It's always hard for me not to eat the whole bag. Perfect for putting into a lunch box.
San Diego, CA
These are so fun to peel open and eat! The cheese tastes great and the wax is really fun to play with when you are done.
No Special Diet
These are a staple in my lunches. I buy them every week. I love the portion control, very tasty and kind of fun to open.