The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT

Descriptions:

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses.
See nutrition information for fat & saturated fat content.
Natural source of calcium.
10 semisoft cheeses.

Is this product available in different flavors/types of cheese?
Does anyone know what kind of wine would pair well with this creamy cheese and crackers?
Start your review of The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Hollywood, FL
So easy for on the go snacks! They don’t get smushed because of the wax and are always delicious
staten island
It’s a great snack and can fill you up for a little while between meals. Also great with wine...
Jamaica, NY
Great snack for apples. Travels well. Great tasting. Good healthy snack for children and adults.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Macungie , PA
I love the texture of this cheese! The individual packages are perfect for on the go and lunches!
Etowah, TN
I love these as a snack and popping them in lunches. They have a good flavor and are easy to eat.
No Special Diet
These are perfect to put in the kids lunches we absolutely love ours and buy them almost anywhere
Trumbull, CT
I love these! I love the wrapping, the serving size the ease of being able to garb a few and go.
New Kensingtn, PA
Better than string cheese! Great for the calories and the taste. Can't go wrong with any flavor!
Great quick snack! They last in the fridge longer than I had expected as well. Very delicious.
Del Valle, TX
Perfect low carb snack. This is always a go to when I go shopping. The original is my favorite.