The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT

Descriptions:

The Laughing Cow® Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses.
See nutrition information for fat & saturated fat content.
Natural source of calcium.
10 semisoft cheeses.

Is this product available in different flavors/types of cheese?
Does anyone know what kind of wine would pair well with this creamy cheese and crackers?
Start your review of The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Original Cheeses - 10 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Well what to say...I mean its cheese I feel lile that's enough said right there. Everyone loves cheese it's the number 1 food group in my eyes and if it doesn't have cheese in it is it even edible? These are perfect for quick snack or for on the go. Your kids will be begging for these to be in their sack lunches everyday.
New Plymouth
The perfect bite for snacks and friends get together.  Great with a glass of wine and crackers. The taste is so creamy.  I now want to try the flavored ones. I love these so much I buy them to keep on hand for company too. I will continue to buy more.
Hamilton, OH
These are such an easy snack to grab either on the go or with fruits and vegetables that kids absolutely love it's very easy for the whole family and it's very affordable and nutritious to I definitely will buy this again and would recommend this
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Louisville, KY
My daughter and I always pick these up, every trip to the store. They are our favorite after school or work snack, and a great addition to any lunch. The packaging is fun and one of the reasons my daughter has always been such a fan.
Low Carb
In general I’m not a cheese eater but these little cheese bites are good when you’re in the mood for a quick bite. Flavorful and compact for use portability, these are the perfect little snacks. A definite re-purchase.
No Special Diet
Blackwell
Great taste with every kind. amazing packaging make it an easy snack. great price not to ridiculous. Can always find at the little grocery store three ingredients amazing company would recommend a princess family
Wallingford
Loooove these as a on the go snack or paired with fruit and crackers. They come wrapped in wax and cellophane making it easy to just toss in your bag and head out. They have a very mild salty taste and are creamy
Hammond , LA
I love Babybel cheese! I love cheese in general but these are great because they have such great flavor and are fun to eat. I can eat about 3 of these at a time. For the price, there could be more in the pack.
Organic
Minneapolis
Babybel wheels are a true genius creation. I enjoy the whole process of eating it! The peeling of the wax is satisfying. The flavor is perfect and almost always exactly what I'm looking for.
Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Tasty. Nice little pick me up snack. Small and convenient to carry. Interesting and unique packaging that adds almost a fun element to the food. Does need refrigerated. Easy to open. Would recommend. Smaller than a cheese stick and easier to carry.